Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #60076
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Oh. Meh.
Agreed.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #60077
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Didn't know you read old school spider-man comics. You just improved in my book.

I think the Kevin blood is him testing his morality, or trying to keep himself a demon. Because of Sam's line about him having seen what mortal Crowley is like and how he's still in there. I think that's what's up with that. Overall I have no idea about Crowley, I'm very disappointed in that storyline right now. Mark Sheppard said there was gonna be more of him acting like he did in the season 8 finale. But we haven't seen that. So either he lied, or they've got a big plan for the remaining episodes about it that they discussed during the summer.

I know quite a bit about Spiderman and the X-Men. I'm no encyclopedia, but I've got a closet full of comics and figures from when I was a kid. The only comic I've read that was made after the mid 90s was Marvel Zombies, and I didn't like it. I hate the digital art. I want real hand drawn, hand inked shit.

I think the blood is him trying to get a glimpse of humanity again. I think he liked it and wants to feel human again after that night. He's putting up a tough front because he's still the king of hell and can take it, but I don't know if he wants that... Or something to do with Kevin being a prophet, maybe it could transfer some prophet abilities over to him.

You know they've got to have a 'take out Abadon' collabo coming.

And he clearly withheld info about the angel spell.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #60078
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I know quite a bit about Spiderman and the X-Men. I'm no encyclopedia, but I've got a closet full of comics and figures from when I was a kid. The only comic I've read that was made after the mid 90s was Marvel Zombies, and I didn't like it. I hate the digital art. I want real hand drawn, hand inked shit.

I think the blood is him trying to get a glimpse of humanity again. I think he liked it and wants to feel human again after that night. He's putting up a tough front because he's still the king of hell and can take it, but I don't know if he wants that... Or something to do with Kevin being a prophet, maybe it could transfer some prophet abilities over to him.

You know they've got to have a 'take out Abadon' collabo coming.

And he clearly withheld info about the angel spell.
Agreed on comics, although I can appreciate it at times.

Sounds more or less like what I think could happen. I think it's disappointing because they've had 8-9? episodes and he's been in like 2 of them just chilling in chains. I thought they were gonna have plans with him. Abbadon seems like it's coming, but I'm not really interested they haven't really built her up any this season. Instead it's all "she's a knight of hell that's badass!!!!11" shit. Sure she's collecting souls early, but that's not really a thing that I'm like oh she did what!!? about.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:26 PM   #60079
Rose
Moon Wizard

Bargnani!!
MIP.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #60080
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bargs got a rebound. I almost choked on my food.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #60081
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Most Italian Player indeed he is.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #60082
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

donna is such a bitch, gave eric's promise ring back :-\
Old 11-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #60083
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bread and butter chips are tasty. Where have they been all my life?
Old 11-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #60084
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Agreed on comics, although I can appreciate it at times.

Sounds more or less like what I think could happen. I think it's disappointing because they've had 8-9? episodes and he's been in like 2 of them just chilling in chains. I thought they were gonna have plans with him. Abbadon seems like it's coming, but I'm not really interested they haven't really built her up any this season. Instead it's all "she's a knight of hell that's badass!!!!11" shit. Sure she's collecting souls early, but that's not really a thing that I'm like oh she did what!!? about.

Yeah there's only been two scenes with her. They're relying on the 'we said she's hardcore, so she is' dialogue, like the Star Wars prequels had anakin and Obi-Wan talk about how they were friends.

There's just a lot going on. Who's in charge of hell, angels on earth, Sam possessed, Dean knowing things and being secret, etc. It's all dramatic irony making fanboys/girls go 'Oh I hope nobody finds out secrets!'

By the way Mark Sheppard (Crowley) has been a new bad guy on that White Collar show.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #60085
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Yeah there's only been two scenes with her. They're relying on the 'we said she's hardcore, so she is' dialogue, like the Star Wars prequels had anakin and Obi-Wan talk about how they were friends.

There's just a lot going on. Who's in charge of hell, angels on earth, Sam possessed, Dean knowing things and being secret, etc. It's all dramatic irony making fanboys/girls go 'Oh I hope nobody finds out secrets!'

By the way Mark Sheppard (Crowley) has been a new bad guy on that White Collar show.
Nice one.

I will now start watching White Collar, based solely on my liking of him.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #60086
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=161
Old 11-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #60087
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hello hoes
Old 11-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #60088
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Seriously. I could go take 81 shots right now and not get tired. Let alone score 81 points just standing there.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #60089
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I will now start watching White Collar, based solely on my liking of him.

I think there's been 4 this season, and he's been in the first three for a few minutes here and there.

White Collar is a decent show, nothing amazing. Kind of a Leverage mixed with Burn Notice, but not as good (to me).

You'd be able to jump in and not be lost. Basically the main guy is a criminal who works for the FBI.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #60090
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
I think there's been 4 this season, and he's been in the first three for a few minutes here and there.

White Collar is a decent show, nothing amazing. Kind of a Leverage mixed with Burn Notice, but not as good (to me).

You'd be able to jump in and not be lost. Basically the main guy is a criminal who works for the FBI.
I've heard good things about it. And the Leverage comparison works well for me. Because I loved Leverage. Burn Notice I never really watched.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread