Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #60721
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Was Liberace a singer? I honestly have no idea what he did.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #60722
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
whats yr favorite yeezy song

Good question, been listening to him since junior high. Let me think about it.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #60723
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still it would be funny to hear two gay rappers in a feud.Bragging about how much cocks they suck and how the other one has a whack dick.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #60724
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Still it would be funny to hear two gay rappers in a feud.Bragging about how much cocks they suck and how the other one has a whack dick.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #60725
Knicks101
Retired

I'll do best track from each album. Kanye one of the GOATS.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #60726
Knicks101
Retired

Off CD gonna go with Two Words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkFOBx6j0l8

"So I live by two words, f*ck you pay me."

Begins Kanye's reputation for saying shit that makes no sense, but is still dope. The in too deep line, the Roman line.

Through the Wire a close second.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #60727
Knicks101
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

Old 11-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #60728
Knicks101
Retired

Off LR, Gone. It has Cam on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc65hFCls8E

A few corny lines, but so dope.

"Damn Ye it'd be stupid to diss you
Even your superficial raps is super-official"

"Said he couldn't rap now he at the top where dude belong
Cause he dookie's on any song that they threw me on gone"

Old 11-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #60729
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What you drinkin bruj
Old 11-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #60730
Knicks101
Retired

Graduation is kind of weak, gotta think about that one.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #60731
Knicks101
Retired

Gonna go with Drunk and Hot Girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxc_UjtVpsw

Didn't appreciate this one as a kid, now that I've been messing with that alcohol this is so dope to me.

"Don't tell me, you sing, you about to get a deal
You drunk and hot girl
"Ah da da da da." That's how the **** you sound
You drunk and hot girl, yeah"

Mos Def is cool on this. He's usually terrible.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #60732
Knicks101
Retired

Still never heard 808's. Might do that some time before the show.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #60733
Knicks101
Retired

Damn, MBDTF next. His best album by far. Got me through some tough times. I'm a Yeezy mark obviously.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #60734
Knicks101
Retired

Gotta go with Runaway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5iA4Zupek

Pusha kills this.

"I-I-I-I did it, all right, all right, I admit it
Now pick your next move, you could leave or live wit' it"

Ye does his thing as well.

"Never was much of a romantic
I could never take the intimacy
And I know I did damage
Cause the look in your eyes is killing me
I guess you are at an advantage
Cause you can blame me for everything
And I don't know how I'mma manage
If one day you just up and leave"

Simple but so powerful. Might be his best track ever. That haunting piano.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #60735
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
What you drinkin bruj
Patron
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread