Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #63106
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

mmm mm mm dem sugga walls
Old 11-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #63107
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
Hai

Killbot, if I don't change my eating habits I will.

You didn't finish your sentence.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #63108
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
What's up with everybody deleting their facebook?

You, Prof, Rose....who else...

I would but I'm too lazy. It requires me logging on.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #63109
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Bunk beds obvs.

Get the top one so you can watch her when she's sleeping
Old 11-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #63110
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
He knows Banana isn't going to go after them. Plotting in advance. Smart guy.

Yup. Amare is a step ahead of everybody and that's saying a lot given his knees.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #63111
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Ever have the feeling you're being watched?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #63112
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Get the top one so you can watch her when she's sleeping

Do you really need to tell me to get the top bunk? Obviously I'm taking the top bunk.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #63113
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Ever have the feeling you're being watched?

Yeah. I'm watching you right now.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #63114
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Do you really need to tell me to get the top bunk? Obviously I'm taking the top bunk.

I was thinking the way to get her in bed in bed is if the top bunk breaks and collapses on her.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #63115
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Yeah. I'm watching you right now.

Thought so, enjoy while I fap to your profile
Old 11-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #63116
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Oh shit, just watched Shaun Livingston when he did his knee, damn...
And people act like that Ware dude who broke his leg had one of the worst injuries ever.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #63117
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whoa, Mass Effect 3 Demo was holding 1.2 GB of data on my Xbox?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #63118
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

james harden punched me in the face cuz i told him kobe owns his ass
Old 11-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #63119
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
james harden punched me in the face cuz i told him kobe owns his ass
sue his ass
Old 11-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #63120
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Making sushi, miso soup, and creamy coffee eggnog.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread