Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #63121
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Oh shit, just watched Shaun Livingston when he did his knee, damn...
And people act like that Ware dude who broke his leg had one of the worst injuries ever.

That was still really awful. His freakin bone came out of his skin and broke.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #63122
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm rising from the ashes

There was no attempt to impress you homos

Merely providing proof that duck tales was false and ending it

Y'all act like I went to the bottom of the ocean as far as efforts concerned. All I did was send a pic. Fnags

I don't rag on you guys or act like I'm anything superior to you guys besides when you act like total nerds. But that's not a knock on you guys necessarily, it's more me being bent out of the shape that the most regular posters on my ball forum are nerds. I come to discuss w peers. When you guys were playing Pokemon....
Old 11-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #63123
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
That was still really awful. His freakin bone came out of his skin and broke.

I'm gonna go with - looks worse than it is, obviously painful, but I believe an acl would be a lot worse.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #63124
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yet why are you calling us peers and nerds? Make up your mind.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #63125
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
I'm gonna go with - looks worse than it is, obviously painful, but I believe an acl would be a lot worse.

I think both are just as bad. Don't make me post his bone stickin out. It still disturbs me to see it.

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 11-20-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #63126
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah

Y'all act like I went to the bottom of the ocean as far as efforts concerned. All I did was send a pic. Fnags

I don't rag on you guys or act like I'm anything superior to you guys besides when you act like total nerds. But that's not a knock on you guys necessarily, it's more me being bent out of the shape that the most regular posters on my ball forum are nerds. I come to discuss w peers. When you guys were playing Pokemon....

Why do you feel the need to keep defending your actions? Pretty gay.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #63127
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Yet why are you calling us peers and nerds? Make up your mind.

This is a basketball forum, I'm here, logic dictates that the dudes I discuss with would be my peers.

It's all good, I like you guys
Old 11-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #63128
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

do you make fun of me because you're insecure with yourself?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #63129
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's very insecure.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #63130
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:

Clearly, you really do like us. How couldn't I see that before?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #63131
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Why do you feel the need to keep defending your actions? Pretty gay.

What is there to defend numb nuts?

I'm explaining my motive. So nitpickers like you won't shift everyone else's perspective. So you can't mold this into something it isn't.

I can't ignore someone talking trash. It's impossible for me. Hence my last reply and this one.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #63132
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Whoa, Mass Effect 3 Demo was holding 1.2 GB of data on my Xbox?
GODDAMN THAT ****ING INSANE!!!1.2 GB OF ****ING DATA?!?!?GODDAMN THAT SHIT IS CCCCCCRRRRAAAZZYYYYY.

I CANT BELEIVE THAT MASS EFFECT 3 DEMO WOULD HOLD 1.2 GB OF DATA ON YOUR XBOX 360.I CANT BELEIVE THAT SHIT.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #63133
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
do you make fun of me because you're insecure with yourself?

I just think its funny you get so caught up with hentai.

You're missing out. Those last few years of school were absolutely the best for me. Chicks are super hot, and they come to school looking slutty, and you see them 5 days a week. If you graduate without some awesome chick stories, I can honestly say you missed out on what high school had to offer.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #63134
Knicks101
Taken

Quote:
What is there to defend numb nuts?

I'm explaining my motive. So nitpickers like you won't shift everyone else's perspective. So you can't mold this into something it isn't.

I can't ignore someone talking trash. It's impossible for me. Hence my last reply and this one.

You aren't insecure though.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #63135
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I just think its funny you get so caught up with hentai.

You're missing out. Those last few years of school were absolutely the best for me. Chicks are super hot, and they come to school looking slutty, and you see them 5 days a week. If you graduate without some awesome chick stories, I can honestly say you missed out on what high school had to offer.

to all boy schools
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread