Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #67621
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Old 11-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #67622
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Why does

Kaspah

Post in

This manner???
Old 11-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #67623
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I'm comfortable with my sexuality B. TSK and Kyle both 8's, Brett like a 6 and you a 4.

You're that guy, "it's only gay if you get a boner!"

Keep rating
Old 11-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #67624
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah

Keep rating

You're that guy who is such a latent homo he can't admit that another dude is handsome without feeling weird. I've never seen him, but I bet Knicky is handsome as fvck. He made out with a stripper y'know...
Old 11-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #67625
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Why does

Kaspah

Post in

This manner???

Because you smoke so much weiner I just can't help myself

You think I want to post like this?
Old 11-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #67626
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Keep rating

I'm not 12 B, I can appreciate a good looking man.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #67627
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
All in due time

I have a year before tryouts.

As jameer brought attention to, I'm in the process of slimming down n conditioning the rest of my body

The vids will come
Tryouts? You n college or something?
Old 11-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #67628
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
You're that guy who is such a latent homo he can't admit that another dude is handsome without feeling weird. I've never seen him, but I bet Knicky is handsome as fvck. He made out with a stripper y'know...

You guys are gay as fck

I have no problem whatsoever with gay dudes.

Never have I told my friends about their looks n got into conversations about rating ourselves. You guys are homos. The type of dudes that would let another guy blow you, and claim it doesn't make you gay. That's soooo you guys

Epiphany
Old 11-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #67629
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 11-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #67630
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I'm not 12 B, I can appreciate a good looking man.

Yeah, okay, great

That's very nice.

You're a better man than me, obviously.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #67631
Knicks101
Retired

Quote:
You guys are gay as fck

I have no problem whatsoever with gay dudes.

Never have I told my friends about their looks n got into conversations about rating ourselves. You guys are homos. The type of dudes that would let another guy blow you, and claim it doesn't make you gay. That's soooo you guys

Epiphany

That's cause you ugly and all your friends are probably ugly too.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #67632
Knicks101
Retired

Don't worry though, looks ain't everything, you got your...
Old 11-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #67633
Knicks101
Retired

Nothing gay about telling a bro, "Yo, if you were a girl I'd be all up in that ass."
Old 11-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #67634
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Miss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected poster

Where is Boogie I would like to gloat a bit.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #67635
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah, okay, great

That's very nice.

You're a better man than me, obviously.

LuOL Deng!

Look at this fagtron saying another guy is better than him! Why don't you go suck his dick while you're at it?!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread