Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #68686
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $
 
ShannonElements's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portugal, South America
Posts: 12,296
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

I bailed on my fam for Thanksgiving. My aunt was pretty salty and a little catty about it. Said I shut people out of my life. I'll probably just eat some noodles or something.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #68687
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,680
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Kid needs to get his shit together. Its nof like its easy to get banned on here.
Yep. He's starting to remind me of one of my favorite posters ever: TennesseeFan.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #68688
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder
 
jaydacris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Behind you
Posts: 14,644
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

why did he randomly decide to post a page breaking picture of a horse shitting in a girls mouth

not sure what goes through his head

kid could be another future virgina tech shooter. im kind of worried
dat boy is deranged
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68689
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,680
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I bailed on my fam for Thanksgiving. My aunt was pretty salty and a little catty about it. Said I shut people out of my life. I'll probably just eat some noodles or something.


Also it's Thanksgivukkah this year.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68690
magnax1
hero of the bible
 
magnax1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: FriendshipAIDS2.0
Posts: 12,731
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yep. He's starting to remind me of one of my favorite posters ever: TennesseeFan.
I liked tennesseefan a lot too. Obnoxious at first but once I talked to him a few times he was cool. Wish hed come back.
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68691
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,680
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
why did he randomly decide to post a page breaking picture of a horse shitting in a girls mouth

not sure what goes through his head

kid could be another future virgina tech shooter. im kind of worried
dat boy is deranged
Holy shit.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68692
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 9,470
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Turkey today gonna be good. Not as good as the Lions but good.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #68693
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,680
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I liked tennesseefan a lot too. Obnoxious at first but once I talked to him a few times he was cool. Wish hed come back.
Me too. The kid has a lot of issues though. I found out about the college he goes too from a guy I have class with who told us stories about it. It's an insanely religious college that lives up to every stereotype imaginable.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #68694
magnax1
hero of the bible
 
magnax1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: FriendshipAIDS2.0
Posts: 12,731
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
why did he randomly decide to post a page breaking picture of a horse shitting in a girls mouth

not sure what goes through his head

kid could be another future virgina tech shooter. im kind of worried
dat boy is deranged

I saw the comment about a horse shitting but I didnt look at the pic. Thats actually kind of hilarious. Kid does seem a bit insane, but he seems cool.
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #68695
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,680
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Suh gonna stomp on a lineman, then on his way out karate chop Rodger's collarbone ending his career.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #68696
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 9,470
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1

I saw the comment about a horse shitting but I didnt look at the pic. Thats actually kind of hilarious. Kid does seem a bit insane, but he seems cool.
jameer?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #68697
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder
 
jaydacris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Behind you
Posts: 14,644
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1

I saw the comment about a horse shitting but I didnt look at the pic. Thats actually kind of hilarious. Kid does seem a bit insane, but he seems cool.

yeah i like him too haha, just too bad his mischievousness goes to a dark place some times
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #68698
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,680
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
jameer?
SPK.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #68699
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 9,470
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Suh gonna stomp on a lineman, then on his way out karate chop Rodger's collarbone ending his career.
That would be the best case scenario
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #68700
magnax1
hero of the bible
 
magnax1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: FriendshipAIDS2.0
Posts: 12,731
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Me too. The kid has a lot of issues though. I found out about the college he goes too from a guy I have class with who told us stories about it. It's an insanely religious college that lives up to every stereotype imaginable.
For real? I didnt know there were really many super religious colleges other than BYU. Whats so ****ed up about it?
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy