Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #68686
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

why did he randomly decide to post a page breaking picture of a horse shitting in a girls mouth

not sure what goes through his head

kid could be another future virgina tech shooter. im kind of worried
dat boy is deranged
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68687
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I bailed on my fam for Thanksgiving. My aunt was pretty salty and a little catty about it. Said I shut people out of my life. I'll probably just eat some noodles or something.

Also it's Thanksgivukkah this year.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68688
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yep. He's starting to remind me of one of my favorite posters ever: TennesseeFan.
I liked tennesseefan a lot too. Obnoxious at first but once I talked to him a few times he was cool. Wish hed come back.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68689
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
why did he randomly decide to post a page breaking picture of a horse shitting in a girls mouth

dat boy is deranged
Holy shit.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #68690
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Turkey today gonna be good. Not as good as the Lions but good.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #68691
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I liked tennesseefan a lot too. Obnoxious at first but once I talked to him a few times he was cool. Wish hed come back.
Me too. The kid has a lot of issues though. I found out about the college he goes too from a guy I have class with who told us stories about it. It's an insanely religious college that lives up to every stereotype imaginable.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #68692
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

dat boy is deranged

I saw the comment about a horse shitting but I didnt look at the pic. Thats actually kind of hilarious. Kid does seem a bit insane, but he seems cool.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #68693
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Suh gonna stomp on a lineman, then on his way out karate chop Rodger's collarbone ending his career.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #68694
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I saw the comment about a horse shitting but I didnt look at the pic. Thats actually kind of hilarious. Kid does seem a bit insane, but he seems cool.
jameer?
Old 11-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #68695
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

yeah i like him too haha, just too bad his mischievousness goes to a dark place some times
Old 11-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #68696
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
jameer?
SPK.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #68697
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Suh gonna stomp on a lineman, then on his way out karate chop Rodger's collarbone ending his career.
That would be the best case scenario
Old 11-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #68698
magnax1
Not a mormon

Quote:
Me too. The kid has a lot of issues though. I found out about the college he goes too from a guy I have class with who told us stories about it. It's an insanely religious college that lives up to every stereotype imaginable.
For real? I didnt know there were really many super religious colleges other than BYU. Whats so ****ed up about it?
Old 11-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #68699
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
SPK.
I don't know what to think about that child. So strange.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #68700
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
That would be the best case scenario

I have a feeling Staff Infection gonna have a big game.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread