Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #74971
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
2 classes done. 2 more to go.

At first I was thinking, why the fck do you have classes at 1 AM?
Old 12-07-2013, 01:13 AM   #74972
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
He's lying. We do blame you. ISH #1. ISH comes before breathing. That's how important it is.

With that kind of logic, how come you stopped the Neat O Stat of the Night?
Old 12-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #74973
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
At first I was thinking, why the fck do you have classes at 1 AM?

The only class I ever had at an University level that I can send my assignments and essays through email.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #74974
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He's lying. We do blame you. ISH #1. ISH comes before breathing. That's how important it is.
I'm never gonna say I'm sorry
I'm a clown for everyone
I'm never gonna let you down,
I'm always here like a sun
Old 12-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #74975
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's not ISH culture. It was selfish of me to hog all the posts in the BTE. It kills flavor and discussion. I'm supposed to be talking about Kobe and Lebron and MJ da GOATees.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #74976
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Old 12-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #74977
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
The only class I ever had at an University level that I can send my assignments and essays through email.

Eskimos are more advanced than I thought
Old 12-07-2013, 01:18 AM   #74978
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I'm never gonna say I'm sorry
I'm a clown for everyone
I'm never gonna let you down,
I'm always here like a sun

The sun isn't always "here", since it rises and sets. Unless by "here", you mean in terms of space, but that means you would be unable to breathe and thus die from the lack of oxygen to your brain by being in space like the sun.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #74979
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
That's not ISH culture. It was selfish of me to hog all the posts in the BTE. It kills flavor and discussion. I'm supposed to be talking about Kobe and Lebron and MJ da GOATees.

THAT'S AN EXCUSE!

I will not tolerate such an subordinate action coming from you. All BTE posts are seen as equal. Even the dumbest ones. You're accepting others point of views and not your own that got you this far. I demand that you take back your throne and lead us to the promise land!
Old 12-07-2013, 01:21 AM   #74980
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
The sun isn't always "here", since it rises and sets. Unless by "here", you mean in terms of space, but that means you would be unable to breathe and thus die from the lack of oxygen to your brain by being in space like the sun.
I'm a loser, that is a fact for sure
I'm happy even if you don't want
To invite me out for a dance tonight
I'm not normal, I know it, I don't care
Old 12-07-2013, 01:25 AM   #74981
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
2 classes done. 2 more to go.

My last final exam is tomorrow, and I can get a zero on it and still pass the course.

Old 12-07-2013, 01:27 AM   #74982
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
THAT'S AN EXCUSE!

I will not tolerate such an subordinate action coming from you. All BTE posts are seen as equal. Even the dumbest ones. You're accepting others point of views and not your own that got you this far. I demand that you take back your throne and lead us to the promise land!

Quantitatively, you are correct.

But I have already achieved the most posts in BTE history and it's not fair if I keep taking the throne. We got some alpha dudes here that need further ego stroking.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #74983
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Machy: "Golden State is better than Houston"

Houston 105 Golden State 83

No Lin, no Asik, no Harden defense

Hi-larious.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #74984
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That Hunt Bigfoot fight was hilarious
Old 12-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #74985
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Quantitatively, you are correct.

But I have already achieved the most posts in BTE history and it's not fair if I keep taking the throne. We got some alpha dudes here that need further ego stroking.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread