Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #75121
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a terrific reputationKaspah has a terrific reputationKaspah has a terrific reputationKaspah has a terrific reputationKaspah has a terrific reputationKaspah has a terrific reputation
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I know right. I'm scared shitless of cops even when I haven't done anything wrong. Maybe it could be useful to have one on my side? She is pretty and we get along.

I tend to agree with you, cops can be uncomfortable.

But this situation sounds cool as hell

Think of all the stories youll get to hear

I think a chicks occupation definitely brings something to the table, no matter what she does. But being a cop has to be one of the more intriguing ones.

Do it!!!!
Old 12-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #75122
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What if I was a Heat fan? I remember playing Live 07 on my PSP before I got into basketball and I played it a good bit. Miami was my favourite team to use with Shaq and Wade. I'm actually a fan of the Florida Gators but LBJ is my favourite player. I'm a Cs fan doe.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #75123
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

I really think I met the one on the right a couple of times. Friend of a friend.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #75124
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Harry doesn't like Bale Batman? I like him even more now.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #75125
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I really think I met the one on the right a couple of times. Friend of a friend.

get the 2nd from the lefts number for me you bum
Old 12-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #75126
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

heyyyy mach
Old 12-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #75127
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bale is the first thing me and harry have disagreed on
Old 12-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #75128
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

honestly, what you would do with that?
Old 12-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #75129
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
heyyyy mach

what you want little one
Old 12-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #75130
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
honestly, what you would do with that?

take her out
Old 12-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #75131
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
what you want little one
a macho hug.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #75132
Shade8780
GOATin

garlic, what were you in the us for? did you attend college over there?
Old 12-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #75133
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

I wish I had a picture of this prostitute
Old 12-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #75134
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:

I doubt that would happen. I'd have to friend request her, then ask her that, and I made fun of her when I met her.

She was drinking Keystone light all day and the girl never introduced her to us, so I didn't know her name and started calling her Keystone.

That got back to them and they got pissed.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #75135
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I doubt that would happen. I'd have to friend request her, then ask her that, and I made fun of her when I met her.

She was drinking Keystone light all day and the girl never introduced her to us, so I didn't know her name and started calling her Keystone.

That got back to them and they got pissed.

What a thing to get pissed about

"He called me WHAT???"

honestly there are a lot meaner things you could have called her
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread