Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 03:25 AM   #75556
KyleKong
Doc River's Ravine

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
What did you think of Funny People?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:27 AM   #75557
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
That's British man, US doesn't eat mincemeat.

You guys really need to eat meat pies, they're fantastic.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:29 AM   #75558
KyleKong
Doc River's Ravine

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
You guys really need to eat meat pies, they're fantastic.

I was Sweeney Todd in 7th grade.

F*ck that.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:29 AM   #75559
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

shepherds pie is amazing
Old 12-08-2013, 03:32 AM   #75560
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had pot pies, shepherd's pie, salmon pie, but I'm not going out of my way to try mincemeat and other stuff.

Not really appealing to my conditioned US brain.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:33 AM   #75561
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
shepherds pie is amazing
Agreed.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:33 AM   #75562
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong

If you think that I hope you hate 50/50 too.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:33 AM   #75563
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
What did you think of Funny People?

Just re-watched it the other day actually, I think it's brilliant. Sandler's best role and all the minor characters were fantastic especially Jason Schwartzman, the giant bond-villain doctor and the Apatow girls. For me though, Eric Bana stole the show, the guy is magnificent.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:37 AM   #75564
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:

I was pretty meh on that one. Some stuff I loved (like Rogen's reaction to seein JG-L's girl cheating and the old cancer patients getting high with JG-L), but it took over two hours of film time for him to get with his cute little therapist, even though Stevie Wonder could've told you they were gonna get together the second she appeared on screen.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:38 AM   #75565
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
I was Sweeney Todd in 7th grade.

F*ck that.

No idea what that means.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:40 AM   #75566
KyleKong
Doc River's Ravine

Quote:

I liked 50/50 because it was a good movie, not a comedy.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:46 AM   #75567
Twin Beadles
( o Y o )

Twin Beadles has decent reputation

Al rate this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcfmojLgmYw#t=47
Old 12-08-2013, 03:48 AM   #75568
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Just re-watched it the other day actually, I think it's brilliant. Sandler's best role and all the minor characters were fantastic especially Jason Schwartzman, the giant bond-villain doctor and the Apatow girls. For me though, Eric Bana stole the show, the guy is magnificent.

It's legitimately one of my favorite movies ever. I love the small touches in it like Jonah Hill not wanting Seth to work on Yo Teach, "Only if it comes up organically"

It was pretty dark and real. Not a funny movie about a guy with a disease, but a movie about a funny guy who had a disease.

The marketing was all wrong. People went expecting tons of laughs and got that dark stuff of Sandler playing at the piano and working through shit.

It sucks that Apatow went for something real and people hated it, so he went back to shittier stuff. A lot complained about the act structure being messed up (the whole going to Leslie Mann's part), but that didn't bother me at all. It felt like we were literally watching his life.

There was some heartbreaking stuff in there.

Quote:
I was pretty meh on that one. Some stuff I loved (like Rogen's reaction to seein JG-L's girl cheating and the old cancer patients getting high with JG-L), but it took over two hours of film time for him to get with his cute little therapist, even though Stevie Wonder could've told you they were gonna get together the second she appeared on screen.

I hated it so much. To me 50/50 was just a shitty predictable version of Funny People... Yet it made bank and people loved it.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:50 AM   #75569
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I liked 50/50 because it was a good movie, not a comedy.

Wait so you liked it as a movie, but don't find it particularly funny?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:50 AM   #75570
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Beadles

Turrible son.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread