Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #76441
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
we don't fck wit new nggas fck wit new nggas
Pau Gasol is the GOAT in 2k. I can do almost anything with him.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #76442
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

everyone stop fighting

lets have a group hug

preferably without any clothes... just cuz...
Old 12-09-2013, 01:39 AM   #76443
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I don't understand how I can have great tone but be unclear. I mean I can't think of an example of something that has great tone, but isn't clear in it's meaning. Great I'm enthusiastic about what I'm writing about, but it's not clear what I'm enthusiastic about?

Donnie Darko has great tone, but unclear meaning.

If I had to guess, I think they're saying you are very capable, but your ideas about your thesis might be a little buried.

I don't know though. I never really read any criticism of my writing in school. If I wanted to hear people say I suck, I'd listen to myself. Worked out since I was 1 A- from a 4.0 in college I still contest that he did the math wrong.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #76444
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
everyone stop fighting

lets have a group hug

preferably without any clothes... just cuz...

Old 12-09-2013, 01:42 AM   #76445
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

why did the butler wait till spiderman 3 to tell harry that spiderman didnt kill his dad
Old 12-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #76446
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
why did the butler wait till spiderman 3 to tell harry that spiderman didnt kill his dad

Why didn't Harry kidnap Peter and torture him about information on Spiderman because he knew Peter was the only one allowed to take photos of him?
Old 12-09-2013, 01:44 AM   #76447
jaydacris
Rose

cuz kobe!
Old 12-09-2013, 01:45 AM   #76448
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Donnie Darko has great tone, but unclear meaning.

If I had to guess, I think they're saying you are very capable, but your ideas about your thesis might be a little buried.

I don't know though. I never really read any criticism of my writing in school. If I wanted to hear people say I suck, I'd listen to myself. Worked out since I was 1 A- from a 4.0 in college I still contest that he did the math wrong.
I thought about debating the Darko point, but I'm gonna concede that.

Well that was my first thought but the feedback I also got was this:
"Fine job with the questions and their set up. The writing style was unclear in places."

"Good ideas, and analysis mixed in with well phrased questions on the subject, good exploration of the possible answers. But murky details about the answers leading to an unclear relationship with the overall tone of the paper."

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:45 AM   #76449
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Why didn't Harry kidnap Peter and torture him about information on Spiderman because he knew Peter was the only one allowed to take photos of him?

His dad didn't like him anyway. Just take your inheritance and forget about vengeance.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #76450
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I thought about debating the Darko point, but I'm gonna concede that.

Well that was my first thought but the feedback I also got was this:
"Fine job with the questions and their set up. The writing style was unclear in places."

"Good ideas, and analysis mixed in with well phrased questions on the subject, good exploration of the possible answers. But murky details about the answers leading to an unclear relationship with the overall tone of the paper."

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Sounds like a nice way of saying tangents and a bit of BSing.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #76451
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer

Tasty salami & cheese sandwich tonight.

Yeah, buddy. Got the munchies and made one.

Goodnight all.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #76452
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Sounds like a nice way of saying tangents and a bit of BSing.
I'd agree with that but these were two things I didn't need to bullshit. And I went way over the necessary word count. I'mma ask this bitch on Tuesday before my final, and ask what the **** she wants.

Actually I'm gonna email her now so that way I can collect my thoughts.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #76453
KyleKong
Fin.

FX is showing back to back Armageddon?

Old 12-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #76454
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gonna buy some Chocolates. Hersheys, M & M's, Mars, and Kitkat. They have a Christmas Promo at the malls.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #76455
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I'd agree with that but these were two things I didn't need to bullshit. And I went way over the necessary word count. I'mma ask this bitch on Tuesday before my final, and ask what the **** she wants.

Actually I'm gonna email her now so that way I can collect my thoughts.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread