Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 07:56 AM   #105721
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Hey Boogs!

Heya Knits!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:59 AM   #105722
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
No no, that's the weird part. I was playing some fifa in the living room, stopped, came to my room and fell asleep... This around 10:30... Woke up at 11:25

By golly, you sure seems like you needed that sleep.

After school yesterday, I bumped into a friend on the train and he invited me over for some wacky tobacky. I normally don't smoke weed anymore, but I like his stuff cause its really mellow. Not last night though. After 3 puffs I knew something was off and he started to laugh his ass off. I was high for 5 hours and slept for 11 hours, and now my whole routine is off.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:08 AM   #105723
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Did you see Batista? Homie is off the juice.

I don't know why they even brought him back. Shoulda brought back X-Pac.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:12 AM   #105724
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

The GOAT
Old 01-21-2014, 08:12 AM   #105725
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

This is the gayest thread ever.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #105726
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Red Line

It's on youtube. Mind blowing experience.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

The last one I saw is I think...Ponyo. There was one show I was into. I can't remember what it was called. It was two kids who would go into these crazy different realities every show. It was funny.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:17 AM   #105727
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I don't know why they even brought him back. Shoulda brought back X-Pac.

So he could tear his anus live on Raw? I don't think so.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:20 AM   #105728
HarryCallahan
Banned

If WWE wants to be all nostalgic and whatnot, they should just bring back Christian.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:22 AM   #105729
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
So he could tear his anus live on Raw? I don't think so.

Nah, so he can tear Chyna's anus live on Raw. Do what Edge and Lita never got the chance to.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #105730
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
By golly, you sure seems like you needed that sleep.

After school yesterday, I bumped into a friend on the train and he invited me over for some wacky tobacky. I normally don't smoke weed anymore, but I like his stuff cause its really mellow. Not last night though. After 3 puffs I knew something was off and he started to laugh his ass off. I was high for 5 hours and slept for 11 hours, and now my whole routine is off.
I needed it bro.

Daaaamn you must have been in a hilarious state! I haven't smoked in a long time but I'm hoping to get back on traack these vacations.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:25 AM   #105731
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you guys think that smoking drugs is cool?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:26 AM   #105732
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Do you guys think that smoking drugs is cool?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8
Old 01-21-2014, 08:26 AM   #105733
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

DRUGS RUINED MY LIFE!!!!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #105734
HarryCallahan
Banned

Drugs improved my life.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #105735
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbtqafjbDjs
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread