Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #11251
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

I got it, I effing got it!!!!

Jane Doe, shall be her name for now.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #11252
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in love too boogie!
Old 08-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #11253
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm all ears (or eyes).
Old 08-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #11254
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I'm in love too boogie!

Do you know the name or shall we come up with a new one?
Old 08-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #11255
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm in love too boogie!

NO ONE F*CKING CARES!
Old 08-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #11256
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Do you know the name or shall we come up with a new one?

Yes I know her name
Old 08-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #11257
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
I got it, I effing got it!!!!

Jane Doe, shall be her name for now.

Prof actually introduced me to this unfinished rap album by girl rapper name Jane Doe. I say that's an appropriate name.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #11258
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Yes I know her name

That is good. But just as a precaution I already wrote up a couple of names we could have called her.

Cameron
Taylor
Avery
Jesse/Jessie
Blake
Quinn
Morgan`
Old 08-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #11259
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
You wouldnt dare. Dont lie to yourself.

You're right, but I should probably start talking to women at some point. It's hard to find a chick when you never see or talk to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
You know what to do.

Bingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Aw yeah! Plus added bonus, you can grab some healthy shit too.

Let's give her a nickname for now. It should be the opposite of Knicki's former conquest. Like Avacado-Kat or something.

I'll be all, "Excuse me, these crackers say they're organic, but are they gluten free too?" That'll turn her on!

I'm good with Health Food Chick for now, feel free to create a shorthand though.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #11260
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Prof actually introduced me to this unfinished rap album by girl rapper name Jane Doe. I say that's an appropriate name.

I lost that album, need to download it again. There's like 4 pretty great songs on it.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #11261
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:

Have you heard of V-Nasty.

Vaggina nasty
Old 08-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #11262
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
That is good. But just as a precaution I already wrote up a couple of names we could have called her.

Cameron
Taylor
Avery
Jesse/Jessie
Blake
Quinn
Morgan`

Elizabeth would be the obvious one...
Old 08-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #11263
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

For real though, I'd like to date a girl named Jane. Is that weird?
Old 08-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #11264
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Elizabeth would be the obvious one...

I kept it unisex. But now I know.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #11265
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I kept it unisex. But now I know.

Oh shit. Implying Macho is gay
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread