Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 04:19 AM   #106
Deleterious
Banned

Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I love these NBA late night talks.

We should do another one of these elite XX like we did with defenders.

Hmm best floppers?
Old 07-16-2013, 04:29 AM   #107
jaydacris
Banned

you guys are the best!
Old 07-16-2013, 04:33 AM   #108
Graviton
◕‿◕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
We should do another one of these elite XX like we did with defenders.

Hmm best floppers?

Harden had a GOAT season this past year in terms of flopping greatness. The genius part of his game is the fact he is actually deadly going to the basket, so the refs usually give him the benefit of the doubt even if he literally throws himself at his defenders with no shame. His moves include...

"The Bait" - raising the ball high when coming off a 2 step and tricking his defenders into leaning in and reaching for the ball, and just as they are about to touch the ball he swiftly changes direction and "slaps" his arms into his opponents, usually getting a foul call and a trip to the line.

"The Matador" - Harden fiercely drives to the basket and waits for the help defense to collapse, as he sees the defender approaching him James leans to the side and makes sure to graze him while attempting a layup that has no way to go in, from the refs angle it looks like a blocking foul and so they call it.

"The Juggernaut" - When his other tricks are locked down by the dirty refs, Harden pulls out his deadliest go to move. The Juggernaut is feared by the whole league, with no regard for human life Harden charges in face first into the whole team no matter how many of them are collapsing him, as they approach and attempt to stop his godly penetration James gathers the strength within his beard and unleashes a frontal dive that would make Spartans proud. He bends his knees, readies his feet and THROWS himself into the front lines. Smashing his head and body into the 1st player that he comes into contact with. Said player most likely has a broken neck, spine and a concussion but Harden Leonidas remains unharmed and unfazed. The officials see the fury in his sees and have no choice but to call a foul on the defender.

All of his skills are both vicious and effective. But their only downfall is the fact that in the playoffs he faces battle hardened veteran referees that are not easily fooled or manipulated by such black magic. Not even Harden's league of strippers is able to influence the fruitless officials that have lost their ability to procreate decades ago.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:33 AM   #109
Killbot
Banned

West 2004 All-star 4th quarter:

Kobe/Allen/KG/Duncan/O'Neal

Old 07-16-2013, 04:37 AM   #110
Killbot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
you guys are the best!

Actually you #1.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:41 AM   #111
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Harden had a GOAT season this past year in terms of flopping greatness. The genius part of his game is the fact he is actually deadly going to the basket, so the refs usually give him the benefit of the doubt even if he literally throws himself at his defenders with no shame. His moves include...

"The Bait" - raising the ball high when coming off a 2 step and tricking his defenders into leaning in and reaching for the ball, and just as they are about to touch the ball he swiftly changes direction and "slaps" his arms into his opponents, usually getting a foul call and a trip to the line.

"The Matador" - Harden fiercely drives to the basket and waits for the help defense to collapse, as he sees the defender approaching him James leans to the side and makes sure to graze him while attempting a layup that has no way to go in, from the refs angle it looks like a blocking foul and so they call it.

"The Juggernaut" - When his other tricks are locked down by the dirty refs, Harden pulls out his deadliest go to move. The Juggernaut is feared by the whole league, with no regard for human life Harden charges in face first into the whole team no matter how many of them are collapsing him, as they approach and attempt to stop his godly penetration James gathers the strength within his beard and unleashes a frontal dive that would make Spartans proud. He bends his knees, readies his feet and THROWS himself into the front lines. Smashing his head and body into the 1st player that he comes into contact with. Said player most likely has a broken neck, spine and a concussion but Harden Leonidas remains unharmed and unfazed. The officials see the fury in his sees and have no choice but to call a foul on the defender.

All of his skills are both vicious and effective. But their only downfall is the fact that in the playoffs he faces battle hardened veteran referees that are not easily fooled or manipulated by such black magic. Not even Harden's league of strippers is able to influence the fruitless officials that have lost their ability to procreate decades ago.

I applaud this very good analysis. It is a though battle between him, Manu and Mr James.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:11 AM   #112
DonD13
skuduskur

I'm against the exclamation points in the thread title.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:30 AM   #113
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13

I was reading the newspaper on way to work and I read that a man stalked a women to her home and put his dick in the mailbox (some apartments have mailboxes on the door so you open it and drop the mail in the door.)

So why didn't you visit me when you were in Sweden you asshole?
Old 07-16-2013, 05:55 AM   #114
DonD13
skuduskur

**** I'm too busy

@shade: no

@delete: sorry bro. i had to spread love all day
Old 07-16-2013, 06:13 AM   #115
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Is that how people show their love for one another over there? They just mail them their *****?

They don't do that in Ireland? hmm weird everyone does it here

Quote:
**** I'm too busy

@shade: no

@delete: sorry bro. i had to spread love all day

Well next time you'll at least say you are in Sweden, not cool bro.

My boss just gave me mah money for this month Standard is 25th every month but I got to roll deep during my vaccation.

I am going shopping after work, alone so I don't get distracted by other. I am gonna blow at least 500 dollars today.

Hmm I have to start plan the places to visit. I'm thinking MQ first. Ohh I know I will check out some online stores, very excited.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #116
BoogieWoogieMan
Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2

Old 07-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #117
BoogieWoogieMan
Redemption

Quote:
I'm probably one of the few BTErs who remembers floppy disks and used them before.

I'm pretty sure every single person who is over 20 years old has used a floppy disk.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #118
BoogieWoogieMan
Redemption

Quote:
I thought it died by the early 2000's when flashdrives became popular.

At what age were you allowed to use floppy disk?

Around here, I started using them around grade 2, which I was 8 years old. That means if it ended early 2000, say 2002, the last kid to use it at school would be 18 years old right now. So if it was 2000 by the earliest, those kids would be 20.

I remember the last time I used them was in high school grade 9. When my teacher gave me the disk to save my doc, I freaked the f*ck out. (We weren't allowed to save stuff on the computer).
Old 07-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #119
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Quote:
It was how the original was.Also the original didnt have "BTE:" in front of it.I combined them both.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #120
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

gotta start getting ready for work
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread