Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #149716
Shade8780
Banned

Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Who is the biggest active star in the world who isn't signed by the WWE?
There isnt a Ted Turner company to sign for.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:54 AM   #149717
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
There isnt a Ted Turner company to sign for.

What I'm saying is there's no big names out there for a company to sign. When WCW started there were guys like Flair, Steamboat, Luger, Road Warriors, Freebirds etc. who already were big stars that he could build a promotion around. Then he started throwing money around and buying WWE's top talents, Hogan, Hall, Nash, Luger again, Savage. Today, talent can't just leave they have contracts and one their contracts expire they have no compete clauses and it takes away the shock value of a big star suddenly showing up their tv show.

Even if this imaginary promotion managed to get a huge star, they need a tv deal on a big network, lots of money for advertising and a bunch of other shit. On top of that, WWE would just bring out the big guns and have Hogan and Austin and The Rock or whoever come and just get people watching. It's just not realistic. WWE is a monopoly.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:56 AM   #149718
KyleKong
Big Sexy

Quote:
Who is the biggest active star in the world who isn't signed by the WWE?
Oooo I know this!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:57 AM   #149719
Shade8780
Banned

Quote:
What I'm saying is there's no big names out there for a company to sign. When WCW started there were guys like Flair, Steamboat, Luger, Road Warriors, Freebirds etc. who already were big stars that he could build a promotion around. Then he started throwing money around and buying WWE's top talents, Hogan, Hall, Nash, Luger again, Savage. Today, talent can't just leave they have contracts and one their contracts expire they have no compete clauses and it takes away the shock value of a big star suddenly showing up their tv show.

Even if this imaginary promotion managed to get a huge star, they need a tv deal on a big network, lots of money for advertising and a bunch of other shit. On top of that, WWE would just bring out the big guns and have Hogan and Austin and The Rock or whoever come and just get people watching. It's just not realistic. WWE is a monopoly.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:58 AM   #149720
Shade8780
Banned

AJ Styles was pretty big a few years ago. Does anyone care about him anymore?
Old 04-21-2014, 12:00 PM   #149721
Lebron23
3rd Greatest Player

A 14 yrs.old chick is trying to chat with me after I met her in the basketball court. I'll posts some pictures later. I'll ask her permissions.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:00 PM   #149722
KyleKong
Big Sexy

Phil Jackson murdered the entire coaching staff
Old 04-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #149723
Shade8780
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
A 14 yrs.old chick is trying to chat with me after I met her in the basketball court. I'll posts some pictures later. I'll ask her permissions.
Help a brotha out.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:02 PM   #149724
KyleKong
Big Sexy

Quote:
Is everyone in the Phillipines a pedophile?
Old 04-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #149725
Draz
The People's Choice

Quote:

14 and over bend them oover
Old 04-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #149726
Kaspah
We hoopin?

This super hot chick from Saturday has been in my mind like crazy. I barely know her, we just had one night drinking together and we hit it off, it was fun. I dropped her off and she texted me the, "I had such a good time!" Thing.

After that text, I replied and told her I wanted to see her again. She was like yeah for sure I'm in! We made plans for the next Saturday night. Then the next morning, Easter, she sent me a text early about something stupid I said the night before texting her, it was kind of me hitting on her, but nothing too bad.

Then she says nothing all day until I text her. Ask her how Easter is going since we talked about it Saturday night, then an hour later, 730 last night, she replies her Easter was good and asked how mine went. I didn't text back, and I still haven't this morning.

I just typed a whole lot of nothing but I had to like get it out. I'm always w some pretty chicks, but this chick is super fcking hott. An ass that don would post. She's tiny like 5'1. Andddd..... She's mesican. With a tiny little voice, like idk how to describe it, but when she talks it pretty much gives me a boner. And, more beautiful than Emma Watson. Boom bish.

Sorry for the gayness #inlove she's so hott it hurts dudes. She may be too hott.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:07 PM   #149727
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Is everyone in the Phillipines a pedophile?

I don't think so based on Lebron23's platform when he was trying to be a senator or whatever.

Old 04-21-2014, 12:09 PM   #149728
Kaspah
We hoopin?

She's scorching hott yo.

Hott as the inside of a car that's been baking in the sun all day while you were working.

Not as hott as the sun

Almost
Old 04-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #149729
Shade8780
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
This super hot chick from Saturday has been in my mind like crazy. I barely know her, we just had one night drinking together and we hit it off, it was fun. I dropped her off and she texted me the, "I had such a good time!" Thing.

After that text, I replied and told her I wanted to see her again. She was like yeah for sure I'm in! We made plans for the next Saturday night. Then the next morning, Easter, she sent me a text early about something stupid I said the night before texting her, it was kind of me hitting on her, but nothing too bad.

Then she says nothing all day until I text her. Ask her how Easter is going since we talked about it Saturday night, then an hour later, 730 last night, she replies her Easter was good and asked how mine went. I didn't text back, and I still haven't this morning.

I just typed a whole lot of nothing but I had to like get it out. I'm always w some pretty chicks, but this chick is super fcking hott. An ass that don would post. She's tiny like 5'1. Andddd..... She's mesican. With a tiny little voice, like idk how to describe it, but when she talks it pretty much gives me a boner. And, more beautiful than Emma Watson. Boom bish.

Sorry for the gayness #inlove she's so hott it hurts dudes. She may be too hott.
Go get em tiger.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:12 PM   #149730
Draz
The People's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
She's scorching hott yo.

Hott as the inside of a car that's been baking in the sun all day while you were working.

Not as hott as the sun

Almost
Pass her my way
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread