Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #16
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

Default Re: I just realized I had some serial killer characteristics when I was a child

inb4 cops
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #17
JohnnySic
green is good

Default Re: I just realized I had some serial killer characteristics when I was a child

You animal abusers deserve to die.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #18
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
You animal abusers deserve to die.

This.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Torturing Small Animals - Another specialty, call me sick if you want but i enjoyed seeing animals suffer.. i hated those little things... and since i hate touching those disgusting little things... i had a friend who did all the killing, burning and torturing, i was there to basically tell him what to do... thank god there was no camera back then, lol. though i did killed a little dog once with a stone. those cats though didnt wanna die, little bastards.

You sick fuck.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #20
Nanners
College star

most kids have serial killer characteristics. if kids were as strong as adults, we would all be dead.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #21
ace23

So did I. I still do, haven't killed anyone, though.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #22
Electric Slide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
I was very antisocial when I was a young teen, I remember friends use to come over and try to get me to play football, sometimes I wouldn't answer & other times I would just tell them that I can't go out.
Most people that post here are probably like that. There is a reason why everybody is posting on an internet forum.
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #23
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

When I was 10, I stepped on a toad in Reno just to watch him die
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:07 AM   #24
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

We had one of those bigass red ant beds in the alley when I was a kid. Those ants didn't necessarily sting, but they have these powerful jaws and are enough to cause a major swelled spot when they bite and hurt. I'm sure they could sting too if they wanted. But these ant beds were common in my area back then, usually about 3 to 4 feet diameter, just dirt or sand and no height just width...with all the ants coming in and out of one hole in the very center. Well as a kid I went out there with a ball peen hammer for hours at a time, day after day after day, smashing one ant at a time with that hammer and taking care not to get bitten. It was exhausting and fascinating at the same time. I don't remember if I finished off the whole colony with the hammer. I may have cheated at the end and started spraying it down with ant and roach killer.

Also once we had a massive tick infestation in the backyard when it kept raining and we couldn't trim the grass. There were literally thousands and thousands of ticks covering the lower half of the house crawling upwards. My dog had heart worms, it was extremely hot and humid, and all that together with the ticks just choked the life out of my poor dog. After this happened, I found a tick and captured it with my fingers. This one wasn't the regular black/brownish kind like the ones above, or maybe it was the same kind but full of blood because it was light grayish color and fat. Well I took it inside the house and got a match and burned it into the counter top. I enjoyed making it suffer and die. Then I did the same to one of the regular non-full ticks, but it scorched and warped the counter top this time and I got in trouble.

But overall in my little kid's brain I was angry with the ants and ticks for how they hurt me and my dog and I wanted to punish them by death. Same thing with yellow jackets. I always took every opportunity to kill off any bee's nests trying to grow under neath the roof wood on the outside edges of the house or shed. Sometimes I would get stung and that just made me even more mad and more fearful of their power.

Does that make me crazy?

Last edited by MadeFromDust : 07-18-2013 at 12:09 AM.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:20 AM   #25
PullupJay
Focus

I sprayed perfume in a dogs eyes,
put a kitten in a freezer,it didnt die though.
Cut a salamander in half while it was alive
spinned a cat in the air by holding it from its tail
kicked around a helpless bird that couldnt fly
Killed a hamster by pretending it was a golf ball
(from ages 7-10)

I was a very weird and evil kid full of sick ideas...I felt I had to do these things only because I could...Thank god today I would never do such a thing. I feel horrible about it all ,and I love animals these days and bothered even when somebody slightly tortures them.

Damn it feels good to let that out though.
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:23 AM   #26
bmulls
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
We had one of those bigass red ant beds in the alley when I was a kid. Those ants didn't necessarily sting, but they have these powerful jaws and are enough to cause a major swelled spot when they bite and hurt. I'm sure they could sting too if they wanted. But these ant beds were common in my area back then, usually about 3 to 4 feet diameter, just dirt or sand and no height just width...with all the ants coming in and out of one hole in the very center. Well as a kid I went out there with a ball peen hammer for hours at a time, day after day after day, smashing one ant at a time with that hammer and taking care not to get bitten. It was exhausting and fascinating at the same time. I don't remember if I finished off the whole colony with the hammer. I may have cheated at the end and started spraying it down with ant and roach killer.

Also once we had a massive tick infestation in the backyard when it kept raining and we couldn't trim the grass. There were literally thousands and thousands of ticks covering the lower half of the house crawling upwards. My dog had heart worms, it was extremely hot and humid, and all that together with the ticks just choked the life out of my poor dog. After this happened, I found a tick and captured it with my fingers. This one wasn't the regular black/brownish kind like the ones above, or maybe it was the same kind but full of blood because it was light grayish color and fat. Well I took it inside the house and got a match and burned it into the counter top. I enjoyed making it suffer and die. Then I did the same to one of the regular non-full ticks, but it scorched and warped the counter top this time and I got in trouble.

But overall in my little kid's brain I was angry with the ants and ticks for how they hurt me and my dog and I wanted to punish them by death. Same thing with yellow jackets. I always took every opportunity to kill off any bee's nests trying to grow under neath the roof wood on the outside edges of the house or shed. Sometimes I would get stung and that just made me even more mad and more fearful of their power.

Does that make me crazy?

Nah, bugs don't count.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:27 AM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I don't get how some kids could torture animals. I hit a squirrel with a golf ball I threw once and felt like an asshole for days. I couldn't possibly imagine doing something like suffocating a chicken when I was that young.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #28
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

people caring more about animals getting tortured than the actual people. you are a sick f*ck too.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #29
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Quote:
people caring more about animals getting tortured than the actual people. you are a sick f*ck too.

Yea, don't feel sorry for the cat he burned and tortured, feel sorry for the old lady he burned and tortured.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #30
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Quote:
It's not really acceptable to torture any living thing.
except for slugs, **** those slimy bastards
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: