Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #16
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sanaa Lathan...baddest chick over 40?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
I'm not attracted to black women that often but damn that is one broad I would definitely take down.

This is my stance as well. In fact, all the chicks GOBB mentioned are right at the top of a pretty limited list of black girls that do it for me for whatever reason.

Sanaa was pretty bad ass as politician torn between her ideals and climbing the ladder who also gave Frasier a boner in Boss, which was a decent show no one watched.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

not enough pictures you bastards.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #18
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

carla gugino

google her
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #19
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #20
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Sana'a is hot! I used to think Gabrielle Union was banging before she started messing around with douche-whistle
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #21
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Sanaa Lathan definitely in my top 10.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #22
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Taraji P Henson > her.

I'd still knock though.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #23
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she reminds me of christina milian especially in that last pic

no complaints from here
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #24
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAv5_NfIzbs

StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #25
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Wow, she looks 25.

Oh yeah I agree with the poster about Kate Beckinsale too.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:11 AM   #26
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have this weird thing for Elizabeth Banks, and I think she's almost 40.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Taraji P Henson > her.

I'd still knock though.

N!gger please. She played a good hood chick role in Baby Boy and you're sprung.

Sanaa shyts on Taraji. Go take your it feels good to be in the hood singing ass somewhere and stop sipping codeine.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #28
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

She bad, that cannot be denied.

But after what she did to Denzel in Out of Time, I can't forgive that. How you gonna play the hommie like that?
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #29
ViperVisor
Decent playground baller

ViperVisor is a pretty well-respected posterViperVisor is a pretty well-respected posterViperVisor is a pretty well-respected posterViperVisor is a pretty well-respected poster

Kate Beckinsale will be 40 the Friday after next.
ViperVisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #30
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
N!gger please. She played a good hood chick role in Baby Boy and you're sprung.

Sanaa shyts on Taraji. Go take your it feels good to be in the hood singing ass somewhere and stop sipping codeine.
You trippin bruh. I put her and Gariel Union in the same category.

Now, Taraji and Kerry Washington, on anotha level. How old is Kerry, is she 40 yet?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: