Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #16
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Do all men cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Why y'all keep saying good person?

I'm a good dude it's just that temptation gets the best of me

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting someone other than your partner. There is no universal law. People like to cling to a socially constructed moral code to make themselves feel better than others.

Also most men realistically can't pull women that often. So when they find something that they think is a catch to them, they settle.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #17
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting someone other than your partner. There is no universal law. People like to cling to a socially constructed moral code to make themselves feel better than others.

Also most men realistically can't pull women that often. So when they find something that they think is a catch to them, they settle.

I was basically telling my cuz's friend this the other day cause his baby mom is mexican and he thinks she the most beautiful girl in the world and he saying he won't cheat and whatnot. I was just telling him I've seen better and been with better and he kinda started felling some type of way after that
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #18
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispin69
Monogamy is a woman-made ideology. We were created to spread our seeds not put them all in one basket aka vag.

Believe it or not but recent studies showed that women cheat more than men.
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #19
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Believe it or not but recent studies showed that women cheat more than men.

Women are smarter than mean so they don't get caught
Old 07-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #20
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Hey is there a way to delete threads?

I just realized my girl could see this cause she knows I be on here
Old 07-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #21
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Women are smarter than mean so they don't get caught

It is still cheating.

I had a girlfriend that cheated on me, I have been staying faithful as long as I have been in a relationship or even only seeing a girl last years.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #22
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
It is still cheating.

I had a girlfriend that cheated on me, I have been staying faithful as long as I have been in a relationship or even only seeing a girl last years.

True.

I don't think I've had anyone cheat on me yet. I always try to cheat first so if they did cheat I wouldn't be mad.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #23
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
True.

I don't think I've had anyone cheat on me yet. I always try to cheat first so if they did cheat I wouldn't be mad.

I despise cheating now cause I know how much it pained me, it was with a girl I had been in a relationship with for close to a year.

I think you need to find a women you trust not to cheat on you, I know that can be hard seeing as how you seem to have trust issues.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #24
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
I despise cheating now cause I know how much it pained me, it was with a girl I had been in a relationship with for close to a year.

I think you need to find a women you trust not to cheat on you, I know that can be hard seeing as how you seem to have trust issues.

Yeah maybe I need someone to cheat on me so I would stop.

I trust her though.

I've only been in 3 serious relationships and I cheated in all 3.

I'm starting to think I need help
Old 07-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #25
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Yeah maybe I need someone to cheat on me so I would stop.

I trust her though.

I've only been in 3 serious relationships and I cheated in all 3.

I'm starting to think I need help

How old are you? I know a lot of my friends doesn't care but they are still in their late teens to early 20s, I think going through can have different effects, it could very well lead to having more trust issues. Then it could be with someone you don't really care about and that wouldn't be a big deal.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #26
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

read something awhile back saying they'd found a gene that causes people to want to cheat lol.

I've never cheated on someone but I've been cheated on twice but that was back in like 15 year old go out for a few months times. Girls cheat just as much as guys do I think, one thing that strikes me as odd is alot of girls I know hook up with random guys who have girlfriends at the time and then when they eventually leave their girlfriend to be with the new girl they end up cheating on her too and they act all surprised by it?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #27
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

better question is... Do all women Cheat? women are the new men.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #28
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Let's discuss.

All or if not most women think all men cheat.

Stopped reading right there. If you actually believe that shit, you are stupid.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #29
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Hey is there a way to delete threads?

I just realized my girl could see this cause she knows I be on here
No, she now knows you cheat.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #30
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
No, she now knows you cheat.

Fvck my life!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: