Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #31
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation
Default Re: Do all men cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Stopped reading right there. If you actually believe that shit, you are stupid.

A lot of women believe most men cheat.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #32
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious

How old are you? I know a lot of my friends doesn't care but they are still in their late teens to early 20s, I think going through can have different effects, it could very well lead to having more trust issues. Then it could be with someone you don't really care about and that wouldn't be a big deal.

I'm 28 bro.

I'm trying to make a change cause frankly I'm tired of this girl and that girl. I've calmed down a lot since my early 20s though.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #33
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

There's plenty of people that don't believe monogamy is right for them. If you think you're one of those people, don't be in a monogamous relationship. It's not fair to tell someone you're committed to them and then cheat on them. Just be honest with yourself.

I don't think all men cheat.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #34
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
There's plenty of people that don't believe monogamy is right for them. If you think you're one of those people, don't be in a monogamous relationship. It's not fair to tell someone you're committed to them and then cheat on them. Just be honest with yourself.

I don't think all men cheat.

You right.

MOD can you please delete this thread
Old 07-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #35
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
You right.

MOD can you please delete this thread

I don't think you should feel bad, but speaking as someone who had a parent cheat on the other, it's really devastating to kids, and can change their opinion about what relationships are. Granted, my Dad's affair was constantly thrown in my face and we were threatened by his side-skank constantly, but still. If you don't have this attitude changed, you should be careful about it with having kids.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #36
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

A lot of women believe most men cheat.

This statement is significantly different from your original statement of:

Quote:
All or if not most women think all men cheat.

We go from "All" or "Most" to "A lot" of women, as well as "all" to "most." I do agree that a lot of women think that a lot of men cheat. Just for the record, statistics show that about as many women have cheated in relationships as men do.

To tack onto the part of the conversation Joe started, if you want to be with multiple partners, be honest with yourself and with the person(people) you are with. The definition of cheating has to do with breaking established rules. Different couples can create their own established rules. In an open relationship, it isn't cheating because you are not breaking the rules that you establish. However, be prepared for the woman that agrees you can do this to likely want something on the side as well.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #37
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I'm not married but I've been thinking about taking that step cause we just had a son.

But it's hard to just be with one person.

I don't know anybody that hasn't cheated before. I even know married men that that cheat.

I'm guessing you don't know what it feels like growing up in a broken home.

No "temptation" is worth messing up a child's foundation. Grow some balls and be a man. Take care of your son, marry the girl, and try to give your kid a normal family.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #38
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I tried cheating and my willy can't get hard. I guess it knows what I'm doing is wrong. But hey, I still fcked that hoe with a limp dick!
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #39
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not cheating if u wear a rubber
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:15 AM   #40
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
I'm guessing you don't know what it feels like growing up in a broken home.

No "temptation" is worth messing up a child's foundation. Grow some balls and be a man. Take care of your son, marry the girl, and try to give your kid a normal family.

I was raised by my mother.

My father was never around. I only seen him like once when I was in the 8th grade.

So yeah I have no idea what it's like to grow up in a broken home.

I take care of my son also
Old 07-18-2013, 12:26 AM   #41
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't looked up any stats but I would bet over 50% of both men and women who get married are unfaithful at some point of the marriage.

And yes someone said earlier that many men can't get women that easy so they are fine settling, and I think that is spot on. We can see that the men in Hollywood, who CAN get women usually don't last very long in a marriage.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #42
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

I think it depends on whether you really like the woman you're with for more than her physical appearance. So yeah, if she's wife material a "real man" wouldn't cheat.

Last edited by BuGzBuNNy : 07-18-2013 at 12:37 AM.
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #43
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been with my girl for 6 years and have never cheated on her, and never will. In fact, I've had gf's most of my life, and never cheated on any of them.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #44
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

A recent study was just done and it showed that women cheat almost as much as men do now. Although men cheated slightly more, the gap is now a lot closer than a decade or two ago.
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:40 AM   #45
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

OP it doesn't make you a bad person if you cheat.

I would hope you feel bad and regret it. People make mistakes, its all good. But if you continually do it with no remorse you are a sh1tty person.lol Why be with someone and play them like that if you care about them? -you don't really care.

It just means you don't take your significant other and your relationship seriously.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: