Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-19-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default OT: What would you do if your girl were cheating on you...

...with another woman?

just hypothetical.

would you be mad? would you like it?

personally, I'd feel it would be awkward, and I would object to it. but it won't have the same sting if he cheated on me for a man.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:25 PM   #2
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: What would you do if your girl were cheating on you...

no one is going to like it. cause you said she was "cheating" on you. hence, going behind your back doing it hoping you won't find out.

it might be a different story for some people if she was honest about it upfront and told you beforehand.

I would be against it. but that's just me. i've known a couple people that introduced other people into their relationship, and it didn't end well.

Last edited by gsxr1kryder : 02-19-2007 at 06:28 PM.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Like you said i'd still be against it, but i wouldn't be as hurt as i would be if it were another man
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:37 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Like you said i'd still be against it, but i wouldn't be as hurt as i would be if it were another man

would you ask for a little threeway action?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

My friend's wife left him for another woman. A nasty, beastly woman.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:03 PM   #6
Twoston Rockets
I brick open layups

Twoston Rockets has an OK reputation so far

id ask for a threesome then dump her
Twoston Rockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

what's the other chick look like?
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:09 PM   #8
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

We'd be done.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #9
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

Man or woman, it's still cheating, especially if you have an exclusive relationship. Someone mentioned the scenario of them being honest about it and introducing the person, like an open marriage a la Will & Jada (Monique has an open marriage too). That doesn't make sense to me, if you're still going to sleep with other people and not look to your spouse to be your sole source of sexual satisfaction, why get married? Why don't you just do the civil union thing? Part of the vows is to forsake all others for that one person, so the concept of an open marriage is an oxymoron.

Having said that, if such a scenario bothers, then you should make sure that the person you're with isn't prone to play the field. Definitely find that out before you start talking about getting married.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:29 PM   #10
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd ask for a three some, if I get rejected, well, we'll go from there.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:42 PM   #11
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

depends on how much i care for that woman.

but in most cases > ask for a three some -> either accepted/rejected we're done after that.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:55 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
We'd be done.

Cosign
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #13
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

I would just walk away in shock and horror.... if I really liked her... I'd just want to know why she would do this.... it hurts when someone cheats on you man.. I did this once, but I was young and my friend who was a few years older than me kept telling me it was cool to do it and he had like 10 girlfriends....
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:06 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
I would just walk away in shock and horror.... if I really liked her... I'd just want to know why she would do this.... it hurts when someone cheats on you man.. I did this once, but I was young and my friend who was a few years older than me kept telling me it was cool to do it and he had like 10 girlfriends....

Yeah man its a killer when a girl cheats on you especially if you really like her.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:13 PM   #15
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah man its a killer when a girl cheats on you especially if you really like her.

has it ever happend to you? : I remember this girlfriend I had, but I was like 13 at the time, she was like 12, and she played me with my best friend! Man, I didn't sleep, eat or do anything for like a week! I was depressed and when they say heart broken, it's literaly heart broken! I was feeling pain in my chest!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: