Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-23-2007, 08:19 PM   #16
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: What would you do if your girl were cheating on you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
has it ever happend to you? : I remember this girlfriend I had, but I was like 13 at the time, she was like 12, and she played me with my best friend! Man, I didn't sleep, eat or do anything for like a week! I was depressed and when they say heart broken, it's literaly heart broken! I was feeling pain in my chest!

Yeah it has happened to me before had me down for a while but oh well you live and learn i guess.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #17
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
no one is going to like it. cause you said she was "cheating" on you. hence, going behind your back doing it hoping you won't find out.

it might be a different story for some people if she was honest about it upfront and told you beforehand.

I would be against it. but that's just me. i've known a couple people that introduced other people into their relationship, and it didn't end well.

my girlfriend enjoys being with women...i like it.

I have had a threesome with her and another girl before...

I just can't get jealous over someonethat doesn't have the same tools as me...plus 2 girls together is just hot...
Old 02-23-2007, 09:10 PM   #18
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
my girlfriend enjoys being with women...i like it.

I have had a threesome with her and another girl before...

I just can't get jealous over someonethat doesn't have the same tools as me...plus 2 girls together is just hot...

You wouldn't feel weird if your girl was cheating on you with another girl? Exchanging love notes and stuff?
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: