Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #16
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this board
Default Re: plain white t-shirt priced at $120 "designed" by kanye west sells out

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
(Inside the meeting room with Kanye and APC)

APC: "Kanye, we want you to make....ummm....a shirt"

Kanye: "Ok. A white one"

COLLABORATION
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #17
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: plain white t-shirt priced at $120 "designed" by kanye west sells out

It reminds me of James Franco's exhibit of unseen art.

HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #18
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
It reminds me of James Franco's exhibit of unseen art.

You can only see it when you are high.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #19
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Egyptians hate America. Will not buy their shitty cotton.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #20
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

its real

http://usonline.apc.fr/kanye

and everything else is priced like that with this company I guess
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #21
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

its not BS... its a APC X Kanye shirt... I personally wouldnt buy that. The hoodie looked sick AF tho, but too pricey.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #22
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
its not BS... its a APC X Kanye shirt... I personally wouldnt buy that. The hoodie looked sick AF tho, but too pricey.

what look "sick AF" about this hoodie thats sets it apart from a standard $10 hoodie at any generic store?
http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/...html?nav=kanye
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #23
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
what look "sick AF" about this hoodie thats sets it apart from a standard $10 hoodie at any generic store?
http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/...html?nav=kanye

my bad, I was actually reffering to the other one with short sleeves, I like the design and its simplicity.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #24
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Jeans look nice, other than that the collection is shit.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #25
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I wonder how many units they moved out of the inventory for this tee.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #26
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I sold a jacket I played 25 dollars for and sold it for 325 because it's the one that Aaron Paul wears in breaking bad. Yes people are idiots. I make a killing from it.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #27
AintNoSunshine
National High School Star

AintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
(Inside the meeting room with Kanye and APC)

APC: "Kanye, we want you to make....ummm....a shirt"

Kanye: "Ok. A white one"

COLLABORATION
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #28
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

god damn people are stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I sold a jacket I played 25 dollars for and sold it for 325 because it's the one that Aaron Paul wears in breaking bad. Yes people are idiots. I make a killing from it.

lmao what jacket?
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #29
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07

Get me that jacket Ryan Gosling wears in 'Drive' and we can talk figures.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #30
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
god damn people are stupid.

lmao what jacket?

The one that looks like a hefty bag. He wears it in the final 2 episodes of season 4. He is wearing it when he points the gun at Walt, when he gets patted down by Hule. I got it in black and dark brown. Kept the black one. Both were 25. The brand doesn't exist anymore. I would have bought 10 at that price.

The other one I have is the Problen Dog jacket where he tells the emotional story of shooting a dog but he's talking about Gale. I bought that in like 2009 before that episode aired. I was like wtf I have that jacket. Got that one in Chicago for 175. Bought one on eBay for 80 and sold for 425 to a guy in Canada.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: