Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
waseem780
Joel Embiid NextGreatC

waseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputation
Default Need help applying for a high school

Okay so currently Im oversea's (but I've been an american citizen and have an american passport) , and Im planning on returning to the USA to enter 11th grade in a high school but here's the problem.. I took 10th grade oversea's and I enrolled in a really hard school,barely anyone passes it (it was the only english school over here that was affordable) and I failed two subjects (maths and physics) out of 7.. Is it compulsory to have passed every subject of 10th grade in order to enter 11th grade here?
Can someone help me or give me some info about this?

Thank you
waseem780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Need help applying for a high school

They'll probably just put you in 10th grade
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your usenme is my roommate's first name and he looks EXACTLY like the Boston Bomber.

Please don't come here.

Stay in F*ckistan. :)
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

I don't think you have to apply. Right after I graduated Middle School, I was accepted.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:35 AM   #5
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Your usenme is my roommate's first name and he looks EXACTLY like the Boston Bomber.

Please don't come here.

Stay in F*ckistan. :)

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lost my sh!t.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:46 AM   #6
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its high school. How hard can it be? I cant imagine people failing hs.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #7
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, an American citizen spelling overseas oversea's.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: