Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #316
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,343
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Zimmer was right to be acquitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
God this is just so boring. It is impossible and pointless to discuss things with people like you who are blinded by their emotions. None of what you say even if it were accurate would make Zimmerman guilty. You just keep bringing up things that are irrelevant as if they are case solvers.

If i were to ask the same kind of pointless questions as you it would be what kind of ***** after knocking someone to the ground mounts him and then pummels his head into the ground. If he was on top of him Zimmerman had nowhere to go - no person should be expected to just sit there and be forced to take that - anything could have happened from that point had he not had a gun, you don't know, so why are you pretending.

It's almost like you think Zimmerman was on trial for being shit at fighting - and you have the cheek to tell me to get real: you haven't rebutted or (so it appears) even read anything i said.

I'm so done with this shit. The blind race loyalty is truly pathetic, and i cba to argue with people that can't see the ****ing obvious because they are incapable of getting over their persecution complexes. What is sad is that no one would care if Trayvon Martin were any other skin colour (and this is proven by similar cases that have passed by in an instant), and that really is racist.

You need to get real, and you need to get some ****ing perspective (90% of these protesting bellends have probably never left the United States and so have a myopic and distorted view of the world and themselves - this is a BIG problem among all Americans, full stop).

This will be my last post on the matter anyway.

Its not irrelevant at all.. you sound sound like a petulant child right now... its sad...

I have more perspective than you could dream of having .. you are whining right now and its sad

your ridiculous "one punch" theory means that one punch is the thresh hold for people shooting one another.. The world world is supposed to bow to you because you are "annoyed" gtfoh


you refuse to see anyone else's point of view and makes you totally blind with any foresight of what this means..

This means (especially if we use your idea that one punch could be deadly) that it is OK to shoot a person if they punch you in the face.. the gun culture in America is bad enough

Only punks go for their guns on one punch. You still havent given any good reason to escalate the fight from fists to guns and that is because you dont have a good reason plain simple..

All your whining is a waste of time..... point remains.. this verdict sends the message that it is OK to shoot if you start losing a fight..

That means F*ck it...Im packing and Im blowing a dude's head the f*ck off if I feel "my life is in danger" f*ck em.. I'll go to court and let them figure it out.. I live in Philly so I'll probably get black women to acquit me

Thanks Zimmerman

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 07-22-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #317
bmulls
Great college starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,679
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Zimmer was right to be acquitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
God this is just so boring. It is impossible and pointless to discuss things with people like you who are blinded by their emotions. None of what you say even if it were accurate would make Zimmerman guilty. You just keep bringing up things that are irrelevant as if they are case solvers.

If i were to ask the same kind of pointless questions as you it would be what kind of ***** after knocking someone to the ground mounts him and then pummels his head into the ground. If he was on top of him Zimmerman had nowhere to go - no person should be expected to just sit there and be forced to take that - anything could have happened from that point had he not had a gun, you don't know, so why are you pretending.

It's almost like you think Zimmerman was on trial for being shit at fighting - and you have the cheek to tell me to get real: you haven't rebutted or (so it appears) even read anything i said.

I'm so done with this shit. The blind race loyalty is truly pathetic, and i cba to argue with people that can't see the ****ing obvious because they are incapable of getting over their persecution complexes. What is sad is that no one would care if Trayvon Martin were any other skin colour (and this is proven by similar cases that have passed by in an instant), and that really is racist.

You need to get real, and you need to get some ****ing perspective (90% of these protesting bellends have probably never left the United States and so have a myopic and distorted view of the world and themselves - this is a BIG problem among all Americans, full stop).

This will be my last post on the matter anyway.

dang, that is one of the best written posts I've seen on ISH
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #318
MavsSuperFan
College superstar
 
MavsSuperFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,343
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Zimmer was right to be acquitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
first of all.. good post..

as far as the broken nose is concerned.. a broken nose usually leads to blacks, and a broken nose and scratches on the back of someone's head doesnt necessarily mean his life was in danger.

if he is extremely soft, he probably shouldnt be following people and should have listened to the dispatch when they advised him to stop following the kid (I guess that why he needs his gun)

I have a gun and I understand how circumstances change when you have a gun.. there is a bit of a power trip that is unavoidable..

I also have been in situations where I was glad that I didnt have my gun on me when things went down (or I would have definitely killed someone).

imo I think George approached trayvon and tried to detain him.. Some words were probably exchanged and george tried to grab trayvon and the kid punched him in the face and went to kick his ass.. george goes for his gun and shoots the kid.. I think the cries for help were trayvon when he realizes zimmerman has a gun and is about to shoot him.

anyway good post... thanks for being mature

First thank you

Quote:
if he is extremely soft, he probably shouldnt be following people and should have listened to the dispatch when they advised him to stop following the kid (I guess that why he needs his gun)

agreed, he has no business following anyone. I wish there was a law against citizens arrests. People without training shouldnt be trying to apprehend someone in 90% of instances.

Quote:
I have a gun and I understand how circumstances change when you have a gun.. there is a bit of a power trip that is unavoidable..

no doubt the gun give zim a power trip that caused this mess.

Quote:
imo I think George approached trayvon and tried to detain him.. Some words were probably exchanged and george tried to grab trayvon and the kid punched him in the face and went to kick his ass.. george goes for his gun and shoots the kid.. I think the cries for help were trayvon when he realizes zimmerman has a gun and is about to shoot him.

plausible theory. I wont debate you on who cried out as that is unprovable either way. You will find "experts" who support both sides.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy