Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board
Default Bill Cosby: Who holds blacks down

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

"Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...".
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.

In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for "Hooked on Phonics."

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18, and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

I say this all of the time it would be like white people saying they are European-American that is totally stupid.

I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany, Scotland, England, Ireland, or the Netherlands.

The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa so stop, already!

With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap...and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed.

Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks, have to do a better job.

Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard....
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bill Cosby: Who holds blacks down

Yo man, why do you hate black people so much?
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan

That's what I'm starting to wonder about the OP. Though, I think he has a history of trolling, so that is probably what he is doing now. He is scouring the internet to find all the articles that support his agenda so he can relinquish white people from being racist and throwing the blame on black people.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

he's trolling. not very well for that matter. just trying to start a flame war over a highly contentious issue.

if you agree with Bill Cosby so much go suck on a pudding pop and get a life.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

someone has a desperate agenda...
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:28 AM   #6
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Quote:
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

I found this interesting because so much of the American economy is based on people making unsound decisions and living beyond their means. It is not only lower economic people that are making these type of decisions.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks, have to do a better job.
Bill Cosby going in on Lebron
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I agree with a lot of that, but it hasn't got anything to do with the Martin case really (which is what seems to be implied), and what he says also applies to a lot white morons that don't know how to speak or write and can't be bothered to educate themselves/ their children.

I seriously wish people would learn to speak English - speaking like a moron ain't cool, but for some reason people seem to think that it is.

Last edited by Dresta : 07-20-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Dresta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #9
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

Its easy for Bill Cosby to look down at people from his private jets.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Everything's spot on in this, except when he says Mohammad is a bad name, that name's legit
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #11
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has decent reputation

Quote:

yo man .. why do you keep making excuses for worthless, stupid people ? ...

I never hear someone say outright .. 'he's totally right .. that shit needs to change' .. it's always some butthurt fggt yelling out 'you're racist' or making up some stupid excuse

what he said is legit .. that applies to anyone .. stupid people everywhere making stupid decisions all the time perpetuating a neverending cycle of stupidity

Last edited by dude77 : 07-20-2013 at 05:42 PM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #12
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation

Jeez this case really has brought out the racism in everyone
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #13
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923

^^ exactly what I'm talking about
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #14
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This isn't racist, it's the truth. I've seen pretty much everything he described and more, it's ****ing sickening and it's sad that kids are stuck with having idiots as parents. Crying racism isn't solving the problem.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
How is Cosby being racist?

He's not.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: