Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-19-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...erman/2568811/

Poor Obama.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

Didn't realize Obama had violent tendencies.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Obama care, essential Hi-Jacking of the Bolivian President's plane, and now this...

Hell of a leader we have
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

Man, all this guy does is fly around and flap his gums. Heck, his daughter and wife went to a Beyonce concert the other day and cost you and me over $100,000 for their security and entertainment.

I don't think Obama has accomplished anything but flying across the nation more than any other President in history. All he does is travel...must be nice. And it's on your dime assuming you work for a living and are not a leach to society.
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

You forgot to add the "35 years ago"

He also the justice system works.
African Americans need to address issues in their own communities.
Race relations have gotten better over the years.
A time to question the stand your ground laws.

So overall he pretty much gave political answers, but I'm sure posters will find a reason to criticize.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Dude is a straight up imbecile.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
Didn't realize Obama had violent tendencies.

Hes black, he likes skittles and ice-tea. He has walked home before.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #8
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

remember when obama was cool?
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
remember when obama was cool?

No.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't all of our local idiots here just PM each other or start a mailing list?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #11
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Can't all of our local idiots here just PM each other or start a mailing list?
This

a bunch of butthurt fakkits
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #12
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Obama has got to be the biggest joke of a President ever.

And f*ck all of ya'll who support that clown.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In addition to taking most everything from his remarks out of context, I highly doubt that a single one of these dip-shits voted in either of his elections.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #14
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #15
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Obama has got to be the biggest joke of a President ever.

And f*ck all of ya'll who support that clown.

He's dividing this country. It's sad to watch.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: