Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #31
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Do you think Zimmerman gets killed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Doubtful.

Besides it sounds like his life is ruined. The irony of his situation now is he leads a life where whenever he goes outside he's judged, and stared at and also in fear.

He's gained a ton of weight and is probably stressed all the time.

What a life.

Not really he's going to get PAID from his lawsuit against NBC. I understand why he's suing but it's pretty messed up that he can kill an unarmed teen, face no repercussions and still get money from this.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #32
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDresta is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
I hope someone kills him.

And please ISH, no more f*cking Geroge Zimmerman threads. There is like 10 already
**** me what a pathetic thing to hope. Your mentality is exactly the same as the people who used to lynch black people with their kids around and everyone cheering. You disgust me.

Get a grip, and a life, loser.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #33
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
it's pretty messed up that he can kill an unarmed teen, face no repercussions and still get money from this.

He's not facing any repercussions because the killing was justifiable homicide, and he's entitled to compensation because NBC defamed his character. Also the "unarmed teen" was ARMED with his nose breaking fists (728 people were killed by "hands, fists and feet" from 2007 to 2011 and the law clearly permits one to respond with lethal force in self defense if one reasonably fears that one will imminently suffer serious bodily harm or death) and he was armed with concrete cement, which could have given him an instant brain hemorrhage. He assaulted, battered and attempted to murder George Zimmerman.

People can die from one punch btw, just look up the case of a 17 year old who punched the ref during a soccer game and killed him.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #34
longtime lurker

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever
He's not facing any repercussions because the killing was justifiable homicide, and he's entitled to compensation because NBC defamed his character. Also the "unarmed teen" was ARMED with his nose breaking fists (728 people were killed by "hands, fists and feet" from 2007 to 2011 and the law clearly permits one to respond with lethal force in self defense if one reasonably fears that one will imminently suffer serious bodily harm or death) and he was armed with concrete cement, which could have given him an instant brain hemorrhage. He assaulted, battered and attempted to murder George Zimmerman.

People can die from one punch btw, just look up the case of a 17 year old who punched the ref during a soccer game and killed him.

I thought he was armed with concrete. Now Trayvon's fists are deadly weapons, but the guy who trains in MMA had to resort to using a gun to defend himself.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #35
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDresta is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
I thought he was armed with concrete. Now Trayvon's fists are deadly weapons, but the guy who trains in MMA had to resort to using a gun to defend himself.
Stop equivocating. One hit in the wrong place can kill someone quite easily. If you don't know that, you don't know very much.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #36
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
Stop equivocating. One hit in the wrong place can kill someone quite easily. If you don't know that, you don't know very much.

Ridiculous logic. You're basically saying you can shoot anyone.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #37
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Not really he's going to get PAID from his lawsuit against NBC. I understand why he's suing but it's pretty messed up that he can kill an unarmed teen, face no repercussions and still get money from this.

it's not messed up at all .. I'm sure you wouldn't give one fk about zimmerman had tm beaten him to death
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #38
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta

f*ck it... no more fist fights too dangerous....

lets just all buy guns... shoot each other.. much safer
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #39
longtime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

you never know who's walking around with concealed fists. Someone throws a punch at me I'm charging them with attempted murder.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #40
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Or we could just act like civilized human beings and not beat each other up

I know it's a lot to ask
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #41
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
you never know who's walking around with concealed fists. Someone throws a punch at me I'm charging them with attempted murder.

Naww you're suppose to shoot the person mid argument. When the police come just say you feared you were gonna get punched. lol That logic.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #42
longtime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Naww you're suppose to shoot the person mid argument. When the police come just say you feared you were gonna get punched. lol That logic.

You don't get it do you. It's all about preemptive strikes. Don't even wait for the argument man, by then it's too late. Just shoot them because they look suspicious and armed with dangerous finger nails. That's justice baby
Old 07-20-2013, 07:46 PM   #43
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
You don't get it do you. It's all about preemptive strikes. Don't even wait for the argument man, by then it's too late. Just shoot them because they look suspicious and armed with dangerous finger nails. That's justice baby

he was yelling for help .. I'm sure you heard those screams .. death howls .. tm wasn't stopping .. he's in a defenseless position .. he doesn't know if anyone's coming for help anytime soon .. how long do you think he should have waited .. what's your mathetmatical equation on that ? ..

and no .. don't tell me 'he should've stayed in his car' .. that's irrelevant .. he was under no obligation to stay in his car .. what should he have done at that point where he's in fear for his life and feels like his 'head is about to explode' .. I wanna hear this
Old 07-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #44
longtime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
he was yelling for help .. I'm sure you heard those screams .. death howls .. tm wasn't stopping .. he's in a defenseless position .. he doesn't know if anyone's coming for help anytime soon .. how long do you think he should have waited .. what's your mathetmatical equation on that ? ..

and no .. don't tell me 'he should've stayed in his car' .. that's irrelevant .. he was under no obligation to stay in his car .. what should he have done at that point where he's in fear for his life and feels like his 'head is about to explode' .. I wanna hear this

Dude we get it you're in love with Zimmerman like teenage girls love one direction. I have no idea why you brought up Zimmerman in response to my post. I'm talking about keeping yourself safe from all these people walking around armed with Lethal Hands. I'm in agreement with you, kill them all and let God sort em out.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #45
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Dude we get it you're in love with Zimmerman like teenage girls love one direction. I have no idea why you brought up Zimmerman in response to my post. I'm talking about keeping yourself safe from all these people walking around armed with Lethal Hands. I'm in agreement with you, kill them all and let God sort em out.

you're indirectly talking about the case .. don't act dumb ..

answer the question since you're so adamant about gz being guilty of 'murder' ..

what should he have done at that point where he had someone on top of him relentlessly attacking .. he's defenseless and obviously submitting by the sounds of those screams .. and felt like his 'head was about to explode' .. what should he have done ?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: