Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Went to south beach last night

Amazing. I ****ing love it. The woman, the food. The scenary, the beach, the exotic cars. I seen one Lamborghini and five Bentleys. Ill post pics when I can fcking simple mobile wont give me Internet in Florida at all piece of shit service.

South beach is amazing though. Miami is like manhattan but cleaner, beautiful. I also seen ushers yat or whatever it's called.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Went to south beach last night

I take it this is your first time there?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #3
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

What about all the bellends incessantly trying to sell you shit/entice you into their establishments? It feels a bit like being in a 3rd world country you get harassed so bloody often.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Amazing. I ****ing love it. The woman, the food. The scenary, the beach, the exotic cars. I seen one Lamborghini and five Bentleys. Ill post pics when I can fcking simple mobile wont give me Internet in Florida at all piece of shit service.

South beach is amazing though. Miami is like manhattan but cleaner, beautiful. I also seen ushers yat or whatever it's called.
Who?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha yes the enticing too. Yes, my first time there actually, sad to say. Couldn't get into any clubs because I'm two months away from 21.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Haha yes the enticing too. Yes, my first time there actually, sad to say. Couldn't get into any clubs because I'm two months away from 21.

Well if you're not 21 yet its not actually sad to say you've never been to South Beach. You'll be back there a few more times when you're 21 and older no doubt. I think I've maxed out my South beach . Dont get me wrong, still a good destination. Not as hype as I used to be but this was when I first started going.

Enjoy man...damn that means you didnt go to wet willies huh? Call a Cab has your name on it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #7
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Mangos>>>
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #8
WayOfWade
Returning AUG 2015

WayOfWade has an OK reputation so far

I was there last month, witnessed the cops hunting down some Cuban/Hatian immigrants.
WayOfWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #9
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Not to mention the repo scene is cool too
MadeFromDust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

I was standing in front of mangos actually. My family went in besides me lol. The girls there had nice ****ing asses
Old 07-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When I was in college, I had some amazing spring breaks there in South Beach. I live 4 hours away from there now, and have been twice in the past year. Still fun, but actually living in Florida, South Beach doesn't seem QUITE as exciting as it did from the perspective of a small town Ohio kid.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #12
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did you get some ass?

pics plz
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #13
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

Did you dress in drag? How was the gay karaoke?
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: