Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-15-2006, 10:36 AM   #1
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Sergio Rodriguez a 1st round pick?

Spanish press claims he will be selected by either Boston, Memphis, Cleveland, Chicago, Sacramento, Lakers or Phoenix. I can post some links but they're in spanish and i don't feel like translating them for you now...
Heard anything on US press?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:56 AM   #2
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

he will go in the first round, probably between 17 and 25
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:56 AM   #3
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Danny likes him, but if we get him I think it'll be in a trade-down scenario, where we pick him in the latter-half of the first round. The youtube vid of him has some pretty neat-looking plays as a distributor/ballhandler but I don't know what he's capable of defensively, and of course, it's a highlight vid, which is not the same as watching him play a game.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:20 AM   #4
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I say he's a bust.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:22 AM   #5
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

He's like the Jason Williams that played for the Kings. There is no in between with him. He either does something that makes you go Did you see that? Or he makes you say Did you see that?

He will be a quality player once he learns that not every play can be amazing and if you try to make it so it might turn out to be amazingly bad.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:29 AM   #6
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He'll probably go somewhere in the teens.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:48 AM   #7
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think he'll do well if he goes to the right team and is given time...
Id' like him to go the celtics
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:41 PM   #8
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

Basketbolero has decent reputationBasketbolero has decent reputation

I can see him in the first round. A lot of teams are looking to pick a PG this year, so that could help him.
Hopefully, you all will be able to see a little preview of him at the World Basketball Championship in Japan.
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:44 PM   #9
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

I hear he plays like Master P
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:49 PM   #10
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I won't slip past PHX at 21. That's the absolute latest he goes.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:35 PM   #11
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Anyone here who has seen him?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:20 PM   #12
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
I hear he plays like Master P

That's not good at all
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:16 PM   #13
fearandir
Can barely lace up my sneakers

fearandir has an OK reputation so far

hi people

I am from Madrid, Spain. Sergio plays in addeco estudiantes and i am club Subscriber from 3 years ago when Sergio arrived to ACB (professional spanish league)

Well i saw him almost all his games and well i will define him

Sergio is the greatest young point guard in spain, actualy this year was his first starter year but impressed all. His defensive skills are bad but is young!!!

He've played euroleague, playoff games and eurobasket and the most important, its a genius and loves this game. Passing skills and backcourts actions are deadly sweet. Great at 1 to 1 and with a good jump shoot, he can easily improve 3 point shoot and shoot decisions.

Loves the game, you can see him playing street basket with friends at summer and EVER plays enjoying it

Off course i you want show time you will have to accept some lose balls. He needs a veteran point guard to help him.

Well this year was bad for estudiantes, chang of coach, change of arena and real madrid pushed for our key players so we played well only in the last season quarter, so don`t be meticolous with stats. its a true nba player with great talent, maybe next year should be better for him but wll you know is his dream

see you and sorry about my english

questions are welcome

pd. OH 1 more thing. If you want see the real sergio rodriguez, please check the final of the junior european championship from zaragoza in 2004 versus Turkey

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_qW6HnlRIJmAvt,ZLio--H2.search_junior%20european%20spain.inplayer_on.in team_on.intext_on.infoto_on.coid_hjaGTEJBHDQxOqkS1 vi0E1.html

"Sergio Rodriguez passed the last minutes of the game giving the spectators more and more magical memories of one of the most amazing individual performances in a U18 European Championship in many years."

tournament videos

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_f43ulK...ndID_3591.html

Last edited by fearandir : 06-28-2006 at 05:29 PM.
fearandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:21 PM   #14
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

I see him going 17 or 19. I've always imagined him playing with great heart and flare. Is that true? I've always thought of him as a great offensive player. Is that true? Thanks.
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:34 PM   #15
fearandir
Can barely lace up my sneakers

fearandir has an OK reputation so far
Talking

hi again

Sergio plays with energy and enjoying the game EVER, plays 7 days week, basket is his whole life (his words)

But not like sheed, artest energy kind :rollingeyes:

Offensively is an average player 10-15 points game 30 m/game, he can have a great game with 25 points if hits good from downtown. his true talent is team leadership (magical assists, 1 to 1 opening spaces and a great ball handling)

A lot of people compares him with jason williams or in the other hand carlos arroyo. Well its an interesting mixture of them. Tim Shea from charlotte bobcats who knows well spanish league and european leagues compares him with j-will.

I must remember you spanish games are 40 minutes not 50, less phisical players but more defensive strategy based gaming.

I really think could be great for cleveland, more than sacramento or phoenix

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...eeds_draft.asx

Last edited by fearandir : 06-28-2006 at 06:53 PM.
fearandir is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: