Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Immortal Bum has not been impressing people
Default ask a dude who has no friends at all anything

sigh, i'm not out there jerry...and i ain't lovin any bit of it
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ask a dude who has no friends at all anything

What's it like being me?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

i gotta say, its different, ya know. i want to go to the movies, but i feel kinda odd, like i need someone to talk about the movie with afterwards. and this city is not very easy to meet people; its dry, in the dessert, and full of churches.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Dude, even if you're kidding around, not healthy to put yourself down like that.

Why is it that you don't have any friends? don't have time? Socially awkward? Ugly? or D, all of the above? What is the contributing factor?
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #5
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You are ISH. ISH is you.

ISH is your friend :)
MadeFromDust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The summer of Immortal Bum!
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #7
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
You are ISH. ISH is you.

This.

Just as good as Facebook and Twitter, if not better
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #8
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's lying. I'm his friend. And I'm friend with a friend who's friends with another friend. He has plenty of friends.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
Dude, even if you're kidding around, not healthy to put yourself down like that.

Why is it that you don't have any friends? don't have time? Socially awkward? Ugly? or D, all of the above? What is the contributing factor?

i have no idea. i don't think i'm socially awkward. i work well with people, but growing up i moved around a lot and never really got used to long term company, so i guess i have a habit wanting friends when i want them, then not wanting to be bothered when i don't.

if i do plan to attend a social gathering, i have to be high or else i do become socially awkward, mainly because i lose interest really fast in the most common interest people share.

my biggest with it is being caught between wanting to make friends and embracing being alone, as i like to write, and hope to make a career of it one day. a professor (who has published books) said that if i wanted to be a really good writer i had to get used to being alone. so i always have that in my mind and if i'm not high i'm just depressed.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:17 AM   #10
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How do you cope with it?

What are your hobbies?
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #11
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does it bother you?

Personally I've always been a loner and felt most comfortable alone even though I was 'popular' and had no issues making friends, being social, etc. Never liked moving in packs. Don't mind catching a movie by myself and doing other activities alone.

That fact never bothered me but it has cost me in terms of long term friendships.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:14 AM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What do you think the Brooklyn Nets will be like next season?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:17 AM   #13
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do you even lift?

How often do you fap?

Do you drink alcohol?

How often do you smoke weed?
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:30 AM   #14
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
You are ISH. ISH is you.

That's so Jeff.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #15
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
That's so Jeff.
Reported.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: