Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Just Wanted to show off my Amazing Lunch

From Konjoe's Bar & Grill in downtown San Jose:

Deluxe burger w/ grilled onions and a guava lemonade.

I had oatmeal just a bit before my workout but it didn't fill me up at all.
This sure did
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just Wanted to show off my Amazing Lunch

http://instagram.com/
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #3
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who's eating with you?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welp just cancelled out your entire workout
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are those potato chips? For lunch?

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #6
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

I love those types of chips.
2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #7
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here

Thousand island dressing on it?
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #8
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Are those potato chips? For lunch?

You prefer them at breakfast or dinner?
2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
Goldrush25
Local High School Star

Goldrush25 has decent reputation

Burgers, one of my few vices. Looks great.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #10
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man I want to visit California just once. Is your workout for basketball season?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #11
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

Damn! I'm visiting the Bay next month, might have to stop by here after my In & Out fix.

Who is that girl in your avatar?
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rufus approved
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #13
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Look604
Damn! I'm visiting the Bay next month, might have to stop by here after my In & Out fix.

Who is that girl in your avatar?

If there's a Five guys;
Try it. It's way better
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #14
Ron Jeremy
I airball my layups

Ron Jeremy has an OK reputation so far

Looks descent, how much is it?
Ron Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #15
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
If there's a Five guys;
Try it. It's way better

Really? We have 5 Guys out here in Lawrence but I've heard In & out shits all over it.... anybody been to Whattaburger? that shit looks fire.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: