Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Feminism and You

feminism has turned men into women and women into men .. enough said ..

fggts getting emotional all the time .. submitting to their gfs/wives like bitches .. no control .. no leading .. no nothing .. women acting like men .. total fkn disgrace .. shit has been turned upside down ..

our male ancenstors would be turning in their grave watching this shit
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #17
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
Generalizing. Most people in relationships want to be treated nicely. You can have equal rights and still be caring towards your partner.

What do you mean? How is it "generalizing"?

Those 2 things contradict each other. By definition, you can't have both. It's 1 or the other.

I'm saying, its a fact you can't have both because they are a direct contradiction of each other, choose one, its not complicated or "generalizing"
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #18
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

I'm actually a big fan. When I see a b!tch on fb talking about feminism I know that she has low self-esteem and will be easy to get.
Chicks with low self-esteem are super easy to f*ck.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #19
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
feminism has turned men into women and women into men .. enough said ..

fggts acting emotional all the time .. submitting to their gfs/wives like bitches .. no control .. no leading .. no nothing ..

our male ancenstors would be turning in their grave at how men allow women to control them in today's world ..

Our male ancestors also shat in the woods and drilled holes in people's heads to let out the "evil spirits."

Other people would consider controlling and leading your wife to be abuse. She is her own person, why can she not make her own decisions just as you make yours, and not be shamed for doing harmless things that men can do without admonishment (ie sex)? It's not about submitting, its about letting everyone enjoy their freedom without unfair restrictions on the basis of what you have lying between you legs.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #20
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Our male ancestors also shat in the woods and drilled holes in people's heads to let out the "evil spirits."

Other people would consider controlling and leading your wife to be abuse. She is her own person, why can she not make her own decisions just as you make yours, and not be shamed for doing harmless things that men can do without admonishment (ie sex)? It's not about submitting, its about letting everyone enjoy their freedom without unfair restrictions on the basis of what you have lying between you legs.

^^ this is what I'm talking about .. this is the type of fggt, effeminate male that walks the street in today's world
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #21
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
What do you mean? How is it "generalizing"?

Those 2 things contradict each other. By definition, you can't have both. It's 1 or the other.

I'm saying, its a fact you can't have both because they are a direct contradiction of each other, choose one, its not complicated or "generalizing"

Not every girl is a feminist and wants to end things like gender roles. A lot of them want to stay at home, raise the kids, cook dinner and all that other stuff. Not every girl is going to say, "be chivalrous and let me be my own person." That's what I meant saying you were generalizing.

I am saying that people can have equal rights and still be civil with one another. You wouldn't want your girl to do shit like ogle men in front of you, right?
Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #22
Psycho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I'm actually a big fan. When I see a b!tch on fb talking about feminism I know that she has low self-esteem and will be easy to get.
Chicks with low self-esteem are super easy to f*ck.

Alright, fair enough.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
In what way? I think empowering women so the can participate equally in society as men without extra burdens and restraints is a just, and worthwhile cause.

You're right.

It is a just and worthy cause.

It is the very definition of equality that we Americans toss around.

And a woman shouldn't be freakin judged only on the fact if she can make a good housewife, and "Zomg u dont have ze family or ze ring u must sux0rz". She has many gifts to offer and God bless the ladies in Healthcare and Business who hold it down.

But there are many consequences that went down that fukked things over.

1) Dating Inequality
For the most part leading up to the 1930s or so, most men had wives and worked to become decent productive members of society. Now that the tables have turned and women are allowed jobs they only crave a certain type of man at the top and crave them even more if it's taken. That's the nature of their desire unless it's combated with Conscious Will. To the winners goes the spoils and the spoils. The problem with this is it leaves a great proportion of men sexually frustrated and well; the repercussions are not good.

2) Abuse of power.
A husband has to attain a wife's permission to get a vasectomy, and feminists push to banning paternity tests. A woman has autonomy if she wants to keep or abort a child.

You want a reovlution and instability? Many sons, many guns.

3) Dual income households are often REQUIRED to sustain a family financially. And this iwll lead to less bonding between mother and child. The State becomes the child's parent figuratively speaking.

4) It is theoretically impossible to apply EYE for an EYE, LIVE and die by the sword EQUAL justice to women. Our human nature and emotional makeup will simply not allow for it. And with this you can already see social stigmas coming from:
Older teachers sleeping with younger. And it's respective double standards.

In the military, are you going to keep the same standards for physical fitness. It's impossible. A male's latissimus dorsi and biceps brachialis possess far stronger contractile muscle fibers and he has smaller hips. This will lead to more pull-ups from the get go. It would be a better choice to recruit a subpar male who still beats out the good female in the battlefield, and forcing quotas often results in a slight nullification of meritocracy.

5) Many women flat out can not have a high quality husband. Thousands are frustrated iin agony at the amount of guys who just pump and dump them or flat out don't hav ethe balls to charm them. Prior to 1930, the average man had a blend of charm, strength, skill, and status that made him more or less attractive and capable of exercising chivalry. Now it's as if they have to settle for an alcoholic who beats them but fukks them well or they got to be bored out of their fukking wits with a goody two shoes high-earning engineer. Hence the bleating of "There are no good men left"

When you are rewarded with attention for being promiscuous and shamed for keeping them closed, guess what you're going to do as a girl?

When there has been no time in history where becoming a manipulative sunuvabich will get you poontang, guess what dudes incentives and intentions gonna be?

What does this lead to? Major disharmony and bitterness amongst the genders. The human race is already divided and have their freedoms severely restricted from a bunch of fukkwits. Do they really need male-female dissent to top it off?

*more to come*

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 07-22-2013 at 04:13 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #24
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Male ancestors BUILT EVERYTHING you see today.

And when women were given heaps of social power (sparta, romes later days, matriarchies in Africa, the Mossuo tribe) Civilization decayed and disintegrated.

This does not mean female power is a bad thing. Female power has ALWAYS ALWAYS existed. Just in the micromanagement level (home) as opposed to macromanaging. They themselves have bred and raised children and that in itself is extremely commendable. All of humanity derived from a womb. But when the workforce is composed of the gender that for all intents and purposes is slightly less rational and slightly less physically strong and moderately better at nurturing a child, then sh!t hits the fan infreakingdeed.

Birthrates in Mormon and Islamic societies far exceed that of the less conservative New England counterparts..
And if society is to thrive they require replication.

For your second part,
This is where you're dead wrong.

And I'll explain.

In a two person relationship, Power has to exist. Through one person or another. Equal partnerships are very very detrimental to romance, love, and certain dynamics. Friendship sure? But man to woman passion. Hell no.

And love and sex itself Relies HEAVILY on the Dominant-Submissive dynamic. I dare you to find a couple where the chick initiates the fukking aggressively. Try it. See what happens

All throughout history there have been:
Mentor-Apprentice
Parent-Child
Preacher-Choir
Shogun-Samurai
Plantation Owner-Slave

for an efficient partnership to operate (marriage)

And the same applies in homosexual relations. One's a D (pitcher) the other an S (catcher)

Theoretically everything you say is correct.

When applied in real life in accordance to nature, that's where things go fukking haywire.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #25
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Okay, could you give me an example of something someone said that you found problematic?
http://www.ebony.com/news-views/5-wa...#axzz2Zo9C7lgR

Feminists get away with saying things like this, but the moment you try to suggest a woman taking precautions to avoid being put in bad situations you're a "victim blamer" or "misogynist".
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #26
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
http://www.ebony.com/news-views/5-wa...#axzz2Zo9C7lgR

Feminists get away with saying things like this, but the moment you try to suggest a woman taking precautions to avoid being put in bad situations you're a "victim blamer" or "misogynist".

That sh!t pisses me off. "Teach men to believe the victim", why? B!tches lie about that sh!t all the time. What if everyone believed that Duke lacrosse skank? A bunch of dudes lives would get ruined. Believe what is best evidenced you stoopid b!tch.

And if you don't wanna get raped, carry a gun, stop walking dangerous neighbourhoods at 2:00am, keep an eye on your drink (at clubs) and just be sensible. "Educating young boys about womens rights" isn't gonna stop rapes you fking retard.
You think rapists are just out to nut? It's usually a sadistic impulse, similar to that of a serial killers.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #27
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

It's pretty much the worst thing ever when feminists disregard the double standards in their favor and go around persecuting men. Trust me girls, you don't want to be treated like a man.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #28
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
i benefit from it

decent good natured productive men usually don't

yup, sloots gonna sloot!!!!!!!!! i like this when i'm young but i'm probably gonna hate it when i get older
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #29
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I hear the same vitriol and hatred on this topic that I see on other topics aimed at other people..

I personally do not have any problem with feminists.. I dont agree with all their ideas, but I dont hate them and I hope they get satisfaction as far as their agenda is concerned

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 07-22-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #30
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I hear the same vitriol and hatred on this topic that I see on other topics aimed at other people..

I personally do have any problem with feminists.. I dont agree with all their ideas, but I dont hate them and I hope they get satisfaction as far as their agenda is concerned
Yeah I don't hate it either, but some of the stuff kind of irks me...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: