Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #31
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Feminism and You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I hear the same vitriol and hatred on this topic that I see on other topics aimed at other people..

I personally do not have any problem with feminists.. I dont agree with all their ideas, but I dont hate them and I hope they get satisfaction as far as their agenda is concerned

WAIT!!!............ You mean to tell me that people are engaging in hyperbole over the internet...?

HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #32
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
WAIT!!!............ You mean to tell me that people are engaging in hyperbole over the internet...?

A bunch of hateful cowards on the Internet... People who have a problem with everyone... If they arent hating blacks, then they hate women, or mexicans, or muslims..

everybody else cannot always be the problem..

I say it alot but it rings true.. an old poster who used to come here named "150" (veteran posters would remember him) used to say..

The Internet is the new bathroom wall, where all the cowards get to write all their hateful feelings in anonymity.

he was right... it is the new bathroom wall

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 07-22-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #33
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

If yew down't like the innernet, well yew ken git owt!
Old 07-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #34
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
If yew down't like the innernet, well yew ken git owt!

uh oh... he 's writing like a child now... "Made from dust" is that ewe?
Old 07-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #35
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

I think of it as necessary. It's not exactly every man's dream these days to provide for a woman/family. A lot of them (including myself) are doing everything they can to avoid responsibilities.come age 35 or 40 though (or maybe earlier who knows) that will likely get old though and they will be ready to start a family. Because of this though more women are having to take care of themselves... which is honestly a good thing. It's nice to be able to do your own thing. Also, with a solid dual income, all the jobs the woman had to do can just be done by others (chefs, cleaning services, etc.).
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #36
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I believe in equality for all sexes. I'll never understand women, though, but I don't understand most people anyways.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #37
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
uh oh... he 's writing like a child now... "Made from dust" is that ewe?

That was my attempt at the big red-headed red-neck from South Park.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #38
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
That was my attempt at the big red-headed red-neck from South Park.

Oh.. OK, got it.. Maybe thats where Dust gets his spelling lessons..

he's "sooo ghey"
Old 07-22-2013, 10:50 PM   #39
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman

AintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong wayAintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I thought of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oftOCN1jkNo

at 2:15

Last edited by AintNoSunshine : 07-22-2013 at 10:54 PM.
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:17 AM   #40
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Any "ism" is mal and this is no different
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:28 AM   #41
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Here's a typical wimmins for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JZZWA_sjJw
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:42 AM   #42
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 15

Bobcats2013 has decent reputationBobcats2013 has decent reputation

My opinion on feminism is very blunt and negative. Try going to Stanford and proclaim human rights and you'll have a huge red target on your back.

Enough with men's opinions. Go with a female's prospective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: