Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Has anyone else been sick this much this year?

I swear this is my like 10th time this year getting a sore throat. I probably had strep throat back in February and never really got that taken care of properly. I just took over the counter cold medicine and it sort of went away. I was still coughing about a month later. I've been sick (sore throat) on and off since then. I was coughing really bad a few weeks ago and again just took some robitussin and it went away after a few days. This past weekend, again, I started coughing like crazy and still am. I went back to Walgreens and bought another thing of robitussin. On top of this my allergies have been terrible since last week. I always get bad allergies starting around mid-July and it lasts until September/October.

Am I the only one or is this just a really bad year for colds/sore throats/allergies?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Has anyone else been sick this much this year?

You have a piss poor immune system. You have no discipline in your diet, and neglect the importance of detoxification.

You're very toxic and most likely imbalanced in more than one area. I suggest you man up and take responsible for your health instead of being a bitch and acting as if it's not your fault. It's 99% YOUR fault. You unhealthy bastard. Have some accountability and respect for yourself.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
You have a piss poor immune system. You have no discipline in your diet, and neglect the importance of detoxification.

You're very toxic and most likely imbalanced in more than one area. I suggest you man up and take responsible for your health instead of being a bitch and acting as if it's not your fault. It's 99% YOUR fault. You unhealthy bastard. Have some accountability and respect for yourself.

this.

on a scale of 1-10 in harshness? give it an 8.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
Goldrush25
Local High School Star

Goldrush25 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I swear this is my like 10th time this year getting a sore throat. I probably had strep throat back in February and never really got that taken care of properly. I just took over the counter cold medicine and it sort of went away. I was still coughing about a month later. I've been sick (sore throat) on and off since then. I was coughing really bad a few weeks ago and again just took some robitussin and it went away after a few days. This past weekend, again, I started coughing like crazy and still am. I went back to Walgreens and bought another thing of robitussin. On top of this my allergies have been terrible since last week. I always get bad allergies starting around mid-July and it lasts until September/October.

Am I the only one or is this just a really bad year for colds/sore throats/allergies?

I'm a physician assistant. I am surrounded by many sick people every day. I was sick once last year, and that was on vacation. It's you.

Hand sanitizer should be your best friend. Keep a bottle in your pocket and use it every 30 minutes.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Used to get sick a few times a year when I lived in Ohio, and had allergy problems. Since coming to Florida 2 years ago.......nothing whatsoever.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: