Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2013, 02:21 AM   #16
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,997
KNOW1EDGE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
yes lovely .. how do you explain the daniel adkins case ?

I don't explain it.

But if you would like me to...

Reports say it was self-defense and that Adkins struck the mans car with a bat/metal pole.

Eye witnesses say Adkins threw several punches in the direction of the driver.

IE the man was being attacked, and in self-defense shot his attacker. Not rocket science.

ZERO similarities to the Joshua Chellew case, so I have no clue why you even bring it up.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:34 AM   #17
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,060
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
I don't explain it.

But if you would like me to...

Reports say it was self-defense and that Adkins struck the mans car with a bat/metal pole.

Eye witnesses say Adkins threw several punches in the direction of the driver.

IE the man was being attacked, and in self-defense shot his attacker. Not rocket science.

ZERO similarities to the Joshua Chellew case, so I have no clue why you even bring it up.

this was a 'self defense case' in which an 'unarmed 'white' kid' .. a mentally retarded unarmed white kid at that who was 'only walking his sweet little dog'(playing the stupid sympathy card like you idiots have been doing) .. was killed by a black man .. it took TWICE as long to arrest the black man than it did to arrest zimmerman .. his trial is coming up in august .. I have two questions for you ..

1. why wasn't cordell jude immediately arrested .. according to you people, a black guy would be arrested immediately and guillotined in a case like this, yet the black guy was free for almost twice as long as the 'white' shooter .. mind blown ? lol

2. why hasn't this gotten the same kind of attention the zimmerman case received ? the trial is in august .. this case was never mentioned ONCE during the zimmerman trial even though they are very similar cases .. in fact I haven't seen it ANYWHERE in the news even after the zimmerman trial ended .. instead I started seeing the case about marissa alexander(another heart wrenching sob story about a wronged black person .. no coincidence there lol) pop up all over the news after the zimmerman trial ended .. even though that case is nothing like the zimmerman case ..

answer me that you fggt .. I'll be waiting while you squirm for some bullshit answer

Last edited by dude77 : 07-23-2013 at 02:48 AM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:52 AM   #18
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,997
KNOW1EDGE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
this was a 'self defense case' in which an 'unarmed 'white' kid' .. a mentally retarded unarmed white kid at that who was 'only walking his sweet little dog'(playing the stupid sympathy card like you idiots have been doing) .. was killed by a black man .. it took TWICE as long to arrest the black man than it did to arrest zimmerman .. his trial is coming up in august .. I have two questions for you ..

1. why wasn't cordell jude immediately arrested .. according to you people, a black guy would be arrested immediately and guillotined in a case like this, yet the black guy was free for almost twice as long as the 'white' shooter .. mind blown ? lol

2. why hasn't this gotten the same kind of attention the zimmerman case received ? the trial is in august .. this case was never mentioned ONCE during the zimmerman trial even though they are very similar cases .. instead the media chose to bring up marissa alexander .. a black woman ..

answer me that you fggt .. I'll be waiting while you squirm for some bullshit answer

God, I love you. You make me feel good about my self.

To answer your questions.

1. He wasn't immediately arrested because unlike the Zimmerman case, there were witnesses saying the shooter was being attacked. IE it WAS self-defense. -and I don't know what you mean by "you people" and those words you are trying to put in my mouth are not mine.

2. This case hasn't gotten as much coverage, because it was 2 grown men, getting in an argument, and then 1 man attacks the other, and the shooter defended him self. Not a grown man gunning down a kid. And in this case, the shooter was being attacked and there are eye witnesses who can back that up. And its not up to me, its up to the media, they pick and choose what to cover.

Any more questions child? Calling me a f@ggot and using smiley faces does not prove your point. Your avatar, and general stupidity and racism have convinced me you are a loser little boy who is seeking attention by acting outrageous in an online forum. Seek help my child, ask God for forgiveness.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:56 AM   #19
red1
Dinosaurs
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,003
red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
Anyone following this case?
No. This case is closed and these punks will get what they deserve there is really nothing to follow. Nice try but this isnt even remotely similar
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:17 AM   #20
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,060
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
God, I love you. You make me feel good about my self.

To answer your questions.

1. He wasn't immediately arrested because unlike the Zimmerman case, there were witnesses saying the shooter was being attacked. IE it WAS self-defense. -and I don't know what you mean by "you people" and those words you are trying to put in my mouth are not mine.

2. This case hasn't gotten as much coverage, because it was 2 grown men, getting in an argument, and then 1 man attacks the other, and the shooter defended him self. Not a grown man gunning down a kid. And in this case, the shooter was being attacked and there are eye witnesses who can back that up. And its not up to me, its up to the media, they pick and choose what to cover.

Any more questions child? Calling me a f@ggot and using smiley faces does not prove your point. Your avatar, and general stupidity and racism have convinced me you are a loser little boy who is seeking attention by acting outrageous in an online forum. Seek help my child, ask God for forgiveness.

you're a fkn hypocrite ..

so a guy who's in a fking car, who can just drive off has an argument for self defense but a guy pinned down, getting his head bashed on concrete and relentlessly attacked doesn't have an argument for self defense ? .. either you're trolling or you're a fkn retard ..

fact #1 .. daniel adkins had no pipe or bat .. adkins was a retard who got pissed because jude ALMOST RAN HIM OVER and he started ranting at jude and punched his car .. as his response, jude shot and killed him .. this looks FAR WORSE than the zimmerman case .. yet no coverage .. I wonder why ?(rhetorical question)

fact #2 .. cordell jude ADMITTED he wasn't in fear for his life ..

I'll give you and every other racist on here a chance to answer those questions because idiots have been bringing up these things for months ..

1. why wasn't cordell jude immediately arrested .. according to you people, a black guy would be arrested immediately and guillotined in a case like this, yet the black guy was free for almost twice as long as the 'white' shooter

2. why hasn't this gotten the same kind of attention the zimmerman case received ? .. this case was never mentioned ONCE during the zimmerman trial even though they are very similar cases .. in fact I haven't seen it ANYWHERE in the news even after the zimmerman trial ended and the trial is in august .. you'd think it'd be a perfect segue from the zimmerman trial ? ..

.. instead I started seeing the case about marissa alexander(another heart wrenching sob story about a wronged black person) pop up all over the news after the zimmerman trial ended .. even though that case is nothing like the zimmerman case ..
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:27 AM   #21
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,997
KNOW1EDGE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Im not black. I don't care about color. Like ive said, I have no control over what the media covers. And you keep referring to me as "you people", I am one man, who has my own individual opinion that differs from yours.

The George Zimmerman case affected me because it was a grown man, following a kid, inciting a fight, getting his ass kicked, and then killing the kid.

Again, just like the Zimmerman case, you try to make things up and pass them as "facts" I don't care. These cases have NOTHING in common.

I will not go back and forth with a racist child in an online sports forum. I have stated my opinion and views, you have stated yours, while calling me all sorts of names and ATTEMPTING to insult me. We have each made our points. I have addressed your questions, and you have addressed mine as well. God bless you. Have a nice night.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:35 AM   #22
andremiller07
#Nenasty
 
andremiller07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,397
andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

What about all the white farmers in Zimbabwe who had been providing food for a huge % of Zimbabwe getting beat, killed and thrown illegally ( so there land can be given to non-whites who have done nothing with it/are not capable of doing anything with it) off there land just due to there color how come no one ever talks about that, there's literally been like 2000 of them.....I wonder why that is? I wonder what the media coverage would be like if it were the other way around.

Yet a story about 2 cowards in Zimmer/Trayvon is like the biggest story ever.........Here in Australia it's the same shit all the time as soon as there's something even SLIGHTLY remotely racist towards Aboriginals it's like the biggest deal ever yet everyday they are going in group bashing innocent people and robbing yet on the news they say "the attack was fair skinned" rather than straight up saying he was Aboriginal.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 07-23-2013 at 03:42 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #23
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,060
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
Im not black. I don't care about color. Like ive said, I have no control over what the media covers. And you keep referring to me as "you people", I am one man, who has my own individual opinion that differs from yours.

The George Zimmerman case affected me because it was a grown man, following a kid, inciting a fight, getting his ass kicked, and then killing the kid.

Again, just like the Zimmerman case, you try to make things up and pass them as "facts" I don't care. These cases have NOTHING in common.

I will not go back and forth with a racist child in an online sports forum. I have stated my opinion and views, you have stated yours, while calling me all sorts of names and ATTEMPTING to insult me. We have each made our points. I have addressed your questions, and you have addressed mine as well. God bless you. Have a nice night.

doesn't matter that you're not black .. you're still a hypocrite .. 'these cases have nothing in common' .. these two cases have FAR MORE in common than the alexander case has with the zimmerman case ..

cordell jude admitted he wasn't in fear for his life .. that's a FACT .. he shot a retard walking his dog and admitted he wasn't in fear for his life .. yet it took TWICE as long to arrest him than it did to arrest zimmerman lol ..

also, I like how you dismiss daniel adkins' demise .. didn't even mention him .. he was just a lonely retard walking his dog .. isn't that a tragic loss ? .. why no sympathy for him ? lol .. hypocrite

I'm calling out all of you racist hypocrites

Last edited by dude77 : 07-23-2013 at 03:42 AM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:40 AM   #24
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,060
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
What about all the white farmers in Zimbabwe who had been providing food for a huge % of Zimbabwe getting beat, killed and thrown illegally ( so there land can be given to non-whites who have done nothing with it/are not capable of doing anything with it) off there land just due to there color how come no one ever talks about that, there's literally been like 2000 of them.....I wonder why that is? I wonder what the media coverage would be like if it were the other way around.

Yet a story about 2 cowards in Zimmer/Trayvon is like the biggest story ever.........

yep .. I won't even get started on that one .. so much shit that goes on that no one knows about or wants to talk about or wants anyone to HEAR about
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:45 AM   #25
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,997
KNOW1EDGE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

I have sympathy for anyone who is shot and killed, and I wouldn't be ignorant and disrespectful and refer to them as a "lonely retard"

I don't mind if you call me a racist hypocrite, that doesn't make it true. You can call me whatever you want.

Im sorry you are frustrated with the media, and with people in this forum. Don't worry about it, have your own opinion, don't try to convince everyone to think like you, and get upset when people disagree.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:47 AM   #26
andremiller07
#Nenasty
 
andremiller07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,397
andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
yep .. I won't even get started on that one .. so much shit that goes on that no one knows about or wants to talk about or wants anyone to HEAR about
It's hilarious people who were helping the country, providing people places to stay and giving plenty of work to non-whites get annihilated yet it's just not important . This is 1 million times worse than any of these Travyon Martin cases you got the foundation of a whole country being destroyed but you know it's ok though the victims are not important in this case.....
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:23 AM   #27
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,997
KNOW1EDGE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
It's hilarious people who were helping the country, providing people places to stay and giving plenty of work to non-whites get annihilated yet it's just not important . This is 1 million times worse than any of these Travyon Martin cases you got the foundation of a whole country being destroyed but you know it's ok though the victims are not important in this case.....

Link to who said it wasn't important?

Just because the media doesn't cover it, which I think we can all agree the media is evil and a poor place to rely on for ACTUAL news, that doesn't mean the public believes it is unimportant. They are just un-educated, and you cant fault them for not getting upset about something they aren't aware of.

Im sorry I have never heard of this, make a thread and I will discuss it. I think that is terrible, far worse than the Zimmerman case, and I just did a little research on it and am disturbed.

The media is racist, we live in a racist world, whether you accept it or not it will never change.

Generally speaking, white people are afraid to report on white people as victims, because black people will always bring up slavery and act as if whites are complaining. Whites like to cover black victims to try and make themselves look NOT racist. Its sad, but nobody likes a white victim.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #28
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Formerly Known as "big baller"
Posts: 4,975
Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Joshua Chellew Case

So this is how true racism will rise again...smh
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy