Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Macho Man says women who smoke gets him off...

Do you agree? Are you in the same boat? When a fat chick (scratch that, fat or not) lights up, does that get your blood pumping? If so, I don't see how. It gives me the exact opposite effect. What's "cool" ... "attractive" or whatever you wanna call it about a trick lighting up? Oh wow, she's blowing smoke out her mouth, that is so damn hot!

Really? Seriously? She smells like smoke. Both parties knowing she's increasing the likelihood of her life expectancy on the decline, and this somehow someway increases the likelihood of your dick getting more wood compared to her being absent of not doing so. Blowing smoke circles, etc - only contributes to a 3.5 john growing into a 4.5 johnson, no?

LOL, what I'm getting at is IMO smoking from a chick's mouf ... hot or not, greatlhy decreases her {"hotness" 10-fold) ... whereas with you, might increase it 10-fold).

I suppose smoking keeps millions of people around the world employed, so I can't argue but to a certain extent against it, but just me personally, it's gross and a waste of life. I don't smoke like individuals such as Lamar Doom, who needs cigs to function in their day to day life, and who don't care to quit, supporting a substance that kills more than any other drug on the face of this planet, so whatever ... must be OK, I'm just sharing my own personal opinion.

Last edited by Hoodlum Science : 07-22-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Macho Man says women who smoke gets him off...

'Macho Man says...'

You hold a quija board seance or something?
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
'Macho Man says...'

You hold a quija board seance or something?

I like suckin smoke out of girls butts
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

I should've known he didn't mean the real Macho Man. The Randy Savage I knew only dealt with classy women.

OP, disregard this degenerate and his tomfoolery. Nothing but deviant, ignorant f*ckery.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

I don't smoke but women who smoke turns me on too.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I should've known he didn't mean the real Macho Man. The Randy Savage I knew only dealt with classy women.

OP, disregard this degenerate and his tomfoolery. Nothing but deviant, ignorant f*ckery.

I like this description of me.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
Do you agree? Are you in the same boat? When a fat chick (scratch that, fat or not) lights up, does that get your blood pumping? If so, I don't see how. It gives me the exact opposite effect. What's "cool" ... "attractive" or whatever you wanna call it about a trick lighting up? Oh wow, she's blowing smoke out her mouth, that is so damn hot!

Really? Seriously? She smells like smoke. Both parties knowing she's increasing the likelihood of her life expectancy on the decline, and this somehow someway increases the likelihood of your dick getting more wood compared to her being absent of not doing so. Blowing smoke circles, etc - only contributes to a 3.5 john growing into a 4.5 johnson, no?

LOL, what I'm getting at is IMO smoking from a chick's mouf ... hot or not, greatlhy decreases her {"hotness" 10-fold) ... whereas with you, might increase it 10-fold).

I suppose smoking keeps millions of people around the world employed, so I can't argue but to a certain extent against it, but just me personally, it's gross and a waste of life. I don't smoke like individuals such as Lamar Doom, who needs cigs to function in their day to day life, and who don't care to quit, supporting a substance that kills more than any other drug on the face of this planet, so whatever ... must be OK, I'm just sharing my own personal opinion.

That data is dubious at BEST. When someone dies of cancer, you can't tell if it was from a or b.
Eg: A dude working in a 3rd world sulphur mine with no respirator for 40years, who happens to smoke cigarettes and dies of lung-cancer. How do you determine what caused it? You can't and it just gets lumped in with the rest.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:27 PM   #8
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I smoked for years and still smoke trees yet smoking is a turn-off LOL
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:39 PM   #9
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

The killing fields say "meh, who gives a flying fuck?" ... I'll draw my own conclusions, and quite frankly, my artistically abilities suck ass; way much more than Macho Man already sucks himself. So I'm left in a tough spot here.

Old 07-23-2013, 04:31 AM   #10
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

I am sure their are many things that get Macho Man's (or anybody else for that matter) blood pumping that you can't understand... because you are two different people.

That's really the end of the story... but I'm sure if you smoked you would look at it much differently. This thread is pretty pathetic though.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:33 AM   #11
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

Awesome
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:44 AM   #12
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDresta is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Well studies have shown you can smoke until 30 without any increased risk of smoking related illnesses. Bertrand Russell smoked all his life and was spry until the age of 98. It is not so black and white as you like to paint out, and the horrible inverted childhood of old age really isn't worth not doing things you like doing tbh.

OP is probably younger than 20 also, and so incapable of seeing things from another perspective.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #13
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
I am sure their are many things that get Macho Man's (or anybody else for that matter) blood pumping that you can't understand... because you are two different people.

That's really the end of the story... but I'm sure if you smoked you would look at it much differently. This thread is pretty pathetic though.

This thread wasn't intended to be taken seriously. Damn, I swear ... "WHY SO SERIOUS???!!!"

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: