Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-30-2013, 06:50 PM   #151
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best/Favourite ISH poster representing your favourite teams

Kings - DrCheesesteak/Miles & Miles (even though we disagree a lot)/Levity (not sure if hes 100% a Kings fan but talks a lot about them)

Last edited by andremiller07 : 07-30-2013 at 06:53 PM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #152
Legends66NBA7
Apex

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Kings - DrCheesesteak/Miles & Miles (even though we disagree a lot)/Levity (not sure if hes 100% a Kings fan but talks a lot about them)

Forgot about you too, man. Definitely like seeing your work on the Kings.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #153
Solefade
College star

Solefade has not been impressing people

Silkk and NumberSix are the GOAT posters on ISH
Solefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #154
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

DaSeba5's bandwagon:
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #155
CelticPride13
Banned

CelticPride13 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
DaSeba5's bandwagon:
CelticPride13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #156
Dr. Cheesesteak
Local High School Star

Dr. Cheesesteak has decent reputationDr. Cheesesteak has decent reputation

I'm too much of a nub to know/memorize a lot of names (I pretty much only post during the off-season and trade deadline).

For GSW especially since when I've became a member the most I ever talk about them is "yep, good move." No name stands out, though I like the guy w/ the LMA avatar (lots of GSW-Blazer combo fans it seems), sorry can't remember your name. Also a dude w/ a Steph avatar who I think is pretty good.

Sac is different. Since they're bad, fans posting seem more passionate and involving, mine included, as the desire for change is greater. andremiller is cool (thanks for the rep back!). Only other name I remember is Miles and Miles, though I know there've been others who've posted about the Kings.
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #157
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
DaSeba5's bandwagon:

All aboard!!!
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #158
Suguru101
Mad Men, Hannibal.

Suguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Lakers - Mr. Jabbar

Where are you Mr. Jabbar?

Yeah... Guy used to be the MVP of this forum.

Yeah he used to troll, but was the best one at it. Now we're stuck with 9erempire and Wilds09.... It's like going from Kobe to Brandon Jennings.
Suguru101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #159
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Lol what a circlejerk thread.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:37 PM   #160
Suguru101
Mad Men, Hannibal.

Suguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSuguru101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

On Topic:

Best Heat poster: NumberSix (the one with the Bush picture)

Best LeBron poster: Tony Montana/Pauk (also retired it seems)

Best Mavericks poster: Nowitzki41 (might have written it wrong)

Best Bulls poster: K Xerxes
Suguru101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:47 PM   #161
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't know, but most Celtic fans are all right. I just disagree with the ones who are Rondo haters.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:50 PM   #162
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You guys are listing trolls that have no loyalty to the team, I am gonna list real posters.

Spurs - SDac or whatever with the Manu avatar
OKC - Fudge
Lakers - Chazzy, Specialque
Denver - Nuggets guy with that hot avatar
Warriors - Cali Syndicate
Memphis - can't recall any
Houston - there are a lot of Rocket fans here, the guy who posted McHale memes was great
Clippers - Fiasco, qrich
Jazz - Xian xiao or whaetever
Suns - omnistrife
Kings - Andremiller07
Mavericks - DMAVS

Heat - plowking, PJR
Bulls - K Xerxes, Rose, D-Rose, Kblaze, 97 Bulls
Pacers - Biglebowski
Knicks - there was one great Knicks poster that wasn't totally delusional and crazy, knicksfever maybe
Nets - can't recall any
Sixers - Gobb
Celtics - Pushxx
Cavs - they have a lot, CavsfanFTW maybe
Bucks - nonexistent
Magic -Jameerthefear
Raptors - red1
Wizards - Tontoz

Tazb, tonymontana, trollsmasher, number six, pauk, electric slide, jabbar, 9er, kenneth and some of the others are all trolls and Kobe/Lebron stans.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #163
Legends66NBA7
Apex

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Graviton, your a good poster too. Like your breakdowns on defensive players. I would list you too, but I was trying to not list posters who had more than 1 team they root for.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #164
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Graviton, your a good poster too. Like your breakdowns on defensive players. I would list you too, but I was trying to not list posters who had more than 1 team they root for.
I root for every team man, at least from a basketball perspective, I want to see quality level of play above all. That's why 2013 Finals was so amazing to me, 2 teams I didn't care for but respected gave us some breath taking moments that will remain in NBA history.

20-40 years from now we can tell our grandkids we saw Ray Allen hit the most clutch 3 pointer ever, Lebron drop 18 points in the 4th, Wade/Manu try their best to throw the series, etc.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:01 PM   #165
Legends66NBA7
Apex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
I root for every team man, at least from a basketball perspective, I want to see quality level of play above all. That's why 2013 Finals was so amazing to me, 2 teams I didn't care for but respected gave us some breath taking moments that will remain in NBA history.

20-40 years from now we can tell our grandkids we saw Ray Allen hit the most clutch 3 pointer ever, Lebron drop 18 points in the 4th, Wade/Manu try their best to throw the series, etc.

True, I respect that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: