Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #121
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Best/Favourite ISH poster representing your favourite teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Everybody pickin AllNet as best Laker rep.

Real rap, Allnet use to be there for the Laker/Kobe defense wars in 09'-10', but homie fell off since then. How you reppin the Lakers when you allow these haters to spew BS? You don't even go to War with Lakers fans...You sit on the side like a passive winnie the pooh. It may be that Mod assignment...You changed homie. You use to be 83'-84' Michael Jackson....Now you "This is It" Michael Jackson. SMH

Anyway, If I go to war to represent Lakers/Kobe my starting 5:

Branslowski (me)
Jacks3
Oh the Horror
Magic32
Kennethgriffin (he's a consistant force, need that.)

Bench: (due to lack of recent posting they fall to the bench for now) fatal9, catch24, Bladers, Mr.Jabbar

I have honestly never seen you post before. I don't think you should be a starter.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #122
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Please dude, the amount of threads that I have deleted that are complete trash troll threads about L.A and Kobe. Any unreasonable thread is removed. I will defend my team but I won't be a homer and defend them for the sake of it. There are other good Laker fans on here...I certainly wouldn't disagree with that.

You don't defend ur team though. And you wasn't a troll or nothin in the past, you were a solid poster who the troops knew was gonna defend ya squad. But hey, I can't deny the work you may have to do to delete threads...Maybe that slowed you down...It's like being a single drug dealer with no baby mom or son....And then trying to be a drug dealer with a baby mom and son is tough..

Keep up the good work.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #123
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I have honestly never seen you post before. I don't think you should be a starter.

Which is why you said my name accusing me of being butthurt yesterday?

Gtfo my face and go troll dance ph@ggot.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #124
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Which is why you said my name accusing me of being butthurt yesterday?

Gtfo my face and go troll dance ph@ggot.

Yea, doesn't ring a bell. But keep inflating your internet ego. No one would notice if you stopped posting
Old 07-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #125
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You don't defend ur team though. And you wasn't a troll or nothin in the past, you were a solid poster who the troops knew was gonna defend ya squad. But hey, I can't deny the work you may have to do to delete threads...Maybe that slowed you down...It's like being a single drug dealer with no baby mom or son....And then trying to be a drug dealer with a baby mom and son is tough..

Keep up the good work.

I defend them when they deserve to be defended. What we saw this past year it was impossible to defend on what actually happened from on the court to the job the front office did. Hopefully if we stay healthly we can surprise people this year....can't say I'm overly hopeful but you never know.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:38 PM   #126
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Yea, doesn't ring a bell. But keep inflating your internet ego. No one would notice if you stopped posting

No internet ego..this how I text...That's me homie it is what it is.

You on the other hand turn this fantasy forum into ur reality. You shock post and troll for attention. Look at ur recent post "No one would notice if you stopped posting"..who gives a sh!t, It's a online msg board, this ain't real life!. Ohhh but I understand...see, this is real life for you...It's the only way you get attention because your real life consist of you waking up, eating ur mothers left overs, going to the basement and trolling ISH. You leave the computer only to take sh!ts and make more food.

The real facts? If you had an heartattack rightnow, no one in your REAL life would notice. But I bet ur banking your ISH swag that posters make a thread on ur behalf. F*cking pathetic lame ass no IQ LeBron d!ck sucking inbred ph@ggot b!tch.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:40 PM   #127
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
I defend them when they deserve to be defended. What we saw this past year it was impossible to defend on what actually happened from on the court to the job the front office did. Hopefully if we stay healthly we can surprise people this year....can't say I'm overly hopeful but you never know.

I feel you bro. Trust me, Lakers gonna shock ppl this year.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #128
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
You forgot that guy Qijibo? He's a good raptor fan and he is usually brutally honest about his team and he is quite funny, especially when he goes in on Bargnani

While I might annoy some of you, ( I make no apologies to certain Heat fans) I hope that I contribute some kind of entertainment for you all, good or bad

Pretty sure DonDadda59 is a bulls fan man, he doesn't post often but he is quality. There are some really good Bulls fans who post mainly on our team board, but ill make mention of them because they are some of the really knowledgeable posters.

It's cool, I like you and your battles with plowking. 2 Australians fighting for their views on here.

I didn't forget about Q, I just listed all my Raps family. If I would have to pick, there about 5-10 out there I would say are better than me. I'm actually pretty sure DonDadda is a Knicks fan, but maybe your right too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Half of the "best" posters are boring as fvck . The best hawk fan by far is doinitbig06. The best heat fan is PJR, dude ends threads with a concise ether capsule of one sentence. Shout out to plow.

Best sixers fan is obviously grinder followed by styles P and state property(dudes name is state property, you already know he's got Philly on his back. My dude probably still has iverson bobble heads with the airbrushing)

Knicks have no best, by far one of be worst fan bases in sports. The arrogance over nothing is just mind boggling.

Yeah, the Heat have some good posters. I actually forgot about Grinder, he brings some nice threads on here. And nah, ShaqAttack is definitely the best Knick fan here, arguably the best poster on the NBA forum.

Quote:
Bench: (due to lack of recent posting they fall to the bench for now) fatal9, catch24, Bladers, Mr.Jabbar

I'm pretty sure fatal9 was a Raptors fan, unless he supported the Lakers also.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #129
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Most if not all of those guys are huge trolls/Kobe stans. All Net is definitely one of the best posters here.

How would you know? Some of those guys went inactive before your inception date.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #130
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
How would you know? Some of those guys went inactive before your inception date.

I know all of those posters.

DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #131
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

Nah, I've seen him engage with all those posters before. Plus, you and I can both vouch for him too that 4 of those 5 don't really belong as Laker fans.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #132
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Best Sixers fan checking in.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #133
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Ah, speaking of Sixer fans... also got to give shout out to PHILA. Always reppin and breaking down the old school Sixers and players overall. Even can bring informative topics on the current players too.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #134
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
No internet ego..this how I text...That's me homie it is what it is.

You on the other hand turn this fantasy forum into ur reality. You shock post and troll for attention. Look at ur recent post "No one would notice if you stopped posting"..who gives a sh!t, It's a online msg board, this ain't real life!. Ohhh but I understand...see, this is real life for you...It's the only way you get attention because your real life consist of you waking up, eating ur mothers left overs, going to the basement and trolling ISH. You leave the computer only to take sh!ts and make more food.

The real facts? If you had an heartattack rightnow, no one in your REAL life would notice. But I bet ur banking your ISH swag that posters make a thread on ur behalf. F*cking pathetic lame ass no IQ LeBron d!ck sucking inbred ph@ggot b!tch.

So you got so mad at what I said it forced you to type me a short story in response. Damn, I must be in your head big time. And I don't even remember you posting at all until today
Old 07-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #135
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Best Sixers fan checking in.
The only sixers troll on Ish lmao I still remember you being butt hurt about wade dunk in the playoffs against the sixers years back.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: