Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-31-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone read Wright Thompson's piece on Johnny Manziel?

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...ine?src=mobile

It's a long and detailed read but fascinating and telling indeed.

I met the guy this spring in College Station, took a picture with him and spoke with him for a few minutes...was super nice and really cared. I wish I could take back asking him for the picture though and just talking like he's another guy.

A lot of his problems are his own doing but the article really gives a glimpse into how difficult his situation can be at age 20 and the stress of the last year.

I'm a fan.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Anyone read Wright Thompson's piece on Johnny Manziel?

To me this is a total no-story that just shows how starved for football stories the media is.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: