Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Crackdown free for 360

Next game will be Dead Rising 2.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/...ing-2-for-free

if anyone needs a free month of XBL gold PM me.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Crackdown free for 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Next game will be Dead Rising 2.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/...ing-2-for-free

if anyone needs a free month of XBL gold PM me.
Thanks for the heads up dude! PM'd
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

thanks for the heads up!
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

This game is actually pretty fun. Kind of repetitive though.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:37 AM   #5
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MOAR FREE GAMES FROM LAST DECADE!!! More!!

Oh and here have a game that conveniently enough has a sequel launch title...dead rising.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #6
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

old as fvck
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So I went to Fable 3, AC 2 to see if those games were free? They're not. So these games are only free for a month or two weeks until the next free game is released? So if you miss downloading you're shyt out of luck?

Also once you download its yours forever?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So I went to Fable 3, AC 2 to see if those games were free? They're not. So these games are only free for a month or two weeks until the next free game is released? So if you miss downloading you're shyt out of luck?

Yeah, but what I do since I don't have space on my harddrive is I just start the download and cancel it.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #9
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

yea i download mine on a USB hard drive. even if you delete them you can download any purchase again later as long as you're logged in with the same profile that downloaded it.

I also missed Fable 3, never played, was really disappointed when I found out it was free for a while.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks for the tips. I'm not mad I missed those games because I played/purchased them. Just like what the hell? Good to know for the future releases. I will be doing what you guys suggested. I downloaded Crackdown just because to have.

I still have my copy of Fable 3. If you can think of a way to borrow it from me I'll let you hold it.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #11
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Thanks for the tips. I'm not mad I missed those games because I played/purchased them. Just like what the hell? Good to know for the future releases. I will be doing what you guys suggested. I downloaded Crackdown just because to have.

I still have my copy of Fable 3. If you can think of a way to borrow it from me I'll let you hold it.

nah it's cool. I got some games i need to trade in anyways, could probably get it on the cheap. good looking out though.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:44 AM   #12
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

GOBB, you going XB1 or PS4 next gen?
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
GOBB, you going XB1 or PS4 next gen?

undecided at this moment.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: