Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation
Default White Boy Got Hops: Went from dunking 9 feet low rims to nasty 10 feet dunks

9'1 Dunks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6W-n0VzBDA

10'0 Dunks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps_GKQaNj_8

It seems like his vert went from 34 inches to a nasty 44 inches

Last edited by tgan3 : 07-27-2013 at 08:42 AM.
tgan3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
CelticPride13
Banned

CelticPride13 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: White Boy Got Hops: Went from dunking 9 feet low rims to nasty 10 feet dunks

That's motivating for us fellow white guys

Got Jump Manual recently so hopefully I can be jumping like that sometime in the future.
CelticPride13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: White Boy Got Hops: Went from dunking 9 feet low rims to nasty 10 feet dunks

You don't need a manual or a program to dunk. Start lifting weights.

Squats, deadlifts, calf raises, box jumps, core training, and a ton of practice.

I'm 6" and don't dunk much, but before I starting lifting I was 100% ground bound. It's all about commitment.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #4
AirFederer
Bob Kåre

AirFederer has an OK reputation so far

Jeebus, that was impressive!
Also,look at the two last dunks here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Dfk...JQ4jfMVl-U76nQ

He can´t be the same white as I am
AirFederer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:35 AM   #5
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx

Squats, deadlifts, calf raises, box jumps, core training, and a ton of practice.

I'm 6" and don't dunk much, but before I starting lifting I was 100% ground bound. It's all about commitment.

This.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:15 AM   #6
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

At 6'1" who cares? No Nba recruiter is looking at flash dunks. You are a young man who can do some amazing things...but can you ball, boy? That is what recruiters will look at and ask as far as the NBA GOES.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
tmill
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tmill has an OK reputation so far
Default New T-mill Dime55 Video!!!

lil clip i put together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGO7J... 1JgYboGcRsHxw

DIME ALL DAY
tmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #8
AboutBuckets
Championship is coming

AboutBuckets has decent reputation
Default Re: New T-mill Dime55 Video!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmill
lil clip i put together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGO7J... 1JgYboGcRsHxw

DIME ALL DAY

That was like watching somebody play NBA Street but didn't know what the shoot button was..
AboutBuckets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:06 AM   #9
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx

dunking is very impressive for someone 6 inches tall. your calves must be INSANE.

a jump program isn't a bad idea, lots of good exercises, but don't buy one, just find one online.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:26 AM   #10
AirFederer
Bob Kåre

AirFederer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
dunking is very impressive for someone 6 inches tall. your calves must be INSANE.

a jump program isn't a bad idea, lots of good exercises, but don't buy one, just find one online.

And start out easy on the plyo or get injured
AirFederer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #11
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFederer
Jeebus, that was impressive!
Also,look at the two last dunks here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Dfk...JQ4jfMVl-U76nQ

He can´t be the same white as I am
He kissed the rim dawg!
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: