Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default In case of the unthinkable RE: Aaron Hernandez.

Note: I am not saying he's innocent in this thread. The circumstantial evidence is strong, I'm not saying it isn't. However I am wondering about this case because they have already delayed the probable cause hearing and locating the murder weapon is important enough to the prosecution that they have spent the last 5 days searching a lake for it. So I am asking:

Would you want your team to sign him if he isn't convicted, and is there a team that you could see signing him if he remains convicted in the court of public opinion.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: In case of the unthinkable RE: Aaron Hernandez.

You can never say never when dealing with NFL teams with lots of money and extremely talented athletes available on the open market. So yes, should he walk, I believe a team would sign him.

I'm an Eagles fan who opposed the Vick signing, not because of his criminal history (though admittedly that didn't help) but because I just never felt he was the guy to lead a successful team in today's NFL.

But sports fans are forgiving, which is nicer than saying they're blind to almost anything if they think it will help their team.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No I would not

even if he was found innocent here it has been shown that no only is he a gang member but he is still active in that life style despite getting money...don't need that on my team.

he is an awesome TE though, top-5 I think right now...after Gronk, Graham, and Witten
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He'd fit well with the Lions. Sign him up!
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Absolutely not. If he gets off it's going to be for lack of evidence or something like that. Anyone being looked at in 2 separate murders is a bit much to sign.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
But sports fans are forgiving, which is nicer than saying they're blind to almost anything if they think it will help their team.

Sums it up well.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

If he's not convicted of anything, then yeah. He's too talented not to sign - he is a difference maker......the prototype joker tight end in the league.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
If he's not convicted of anything, then yeah. He's too talented not to sign - he is a difference maker......the prototype joker tight end in the league.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I don't get it.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I don't get it.

You're Canadian so thats not a shocker but here let me help you. You couldnt resist to name drop so to speak with joker TE. Yanno flex your knowledge.

I know I know I know "joker TE is nothing new. I dont get it. Term has been used before. I'm not trying too hard am I?". See? Saved you the reply.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: