Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Xbox One Unboxing Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbrmAsxJPv4
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox One Unboxing Video

"Mmmmm"
"That's gorgeous"
"Oh, it's gonna be beautiful"

It sounds like he's climaxing while opening it

Last edited by Shade8780 : 08-08-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Reading through the comments...and I'm reminded that people actually have allegiances to these corporate companies. Like people that stick with Microsoft no matter what, and vice versa. They root for them like they're sports teams or something. What reason is there to become attached to these companies? Just buy the console you think is best. It boggles my mind that Sony fanboys and Microsoft fanboys even exist.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Reading through the comments...and I'm reminded that people actually have allegiances to these corporate companies. Like people that stick with Microsoft no matter what, and vice versa. They root for them like they're sports teams or something. What reason is there to become attached to these companies? Just buy the console you think is best. It boggles my mind that Sony fanboys and Microsoft fanboys even exist.
Exactly my thoughts.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Power cord comparison
Old 08-09-2013, 01:00 AM   #6
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't understand three things:

1. Why the **** does M$ still need that ****ing powerbrick/Why doesn't Sony? Is there that big of a difference in design teams that one is that more energy efficient?

2. Why did Microsoft not make it bluetooth compatible.

and finally, why the **** do people still have to install games? That makes no sense now.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #7
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I don't understand three things:

1. Why the **** does M$ still need that ****ing powerbrick/Why doesn't Sony? Is there that big of a difference in design teams that one is that more energy efficient?

2. Why did Microsoft not make it bluetooth compatible.

and finally, why the **** do people still have to install games? That makes no sense now.
To answer your first question, it makes it so you don't have to put the power supply inside of the console, so it's less prone to overheating. It also helps so you can make the console smaller.
Your second question I'm not sure.
Your 3rd question: I think the space on discs isn't big enough. That's just a guess though :P
Old 08-09-2013, 02:02 AM   #8
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
To answer your first question, it makes it so you don't have to put the power supply inside of the console, so it's less prone to overheating. It also helps so you can make the console smaller.
Your second question I'm not sure.
Your 3rd question: I think the space on discs isn't big enough. That's just a guess though :P
1. Because that huge xbone wasn't big enough? I mean the PS3 was bigger than the first 360, by far. Hell by more than far. And rarely overheated (in comparison)

3. BD disks are 50gb. same as ps3/ps4. No mandatory installs there. It makes no sense unless the read ability on the xbone is far worse.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:10 AM   #9
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cant take people seriously when they call it the xbone.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:11 AM   #10
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
"Mmmmm"
"That's gorgeous"
"Oh, it's gonna be beautiful"

It sounds like he's climaxing while opening it
I was waiting for his eyes to roll back

edit- **** that whole console is huge
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:21 AM   #11
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
1. Because that huge xbone wasn't big enough? I mean the PS3 was bigger than the first 360, by far. Hell by more than far. And rarely overheated (in comparison)

3. BD disks are 50gb. same as ps3/ps4. No mandatory installs there. It makes no sense unless the read ability on the xbone is far worse.
As far as Xbox 360 overheating, that was due to other problems.
The PS3 actuallydoes have mandatory installs last time I heard (i don't own one :P)
Old 08-09-2013, 02:52 AM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
As far as Xbox 360 overheating, that was due to other problems.
The PS3 actuallydoes have mandatory installs last time I heard (i don't own one :P)
No mandatory installs. A few games did when it launched, because the read/write times were pretty close to unbearable if you didn't. But after a patch or two to fix it none were required. But those games were VERY few and far between.

And it overheated because there wasn't proper ventilation. I'm fine with it having a power brick if it's to avoid overheating issues that makes total and complete sense to me. But when one company has avoided it, (and besides 1% of its consoles) and overheating it's looking like a design flaw.

My wii u, has a tiny but acceptable power brick. Which I can understand, it avoids heating, and it also can help make it cheaper to produce. Both are completely logical. It's just baffling that it's still the same size as the old bricks when Sony doesn't have one, and certainly one that's not as thick as the console. It just seems like poor design.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:37 AM   #13
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks like shit.

Also seems like M$ is going to rush the XBone to market to try and beat PS4 to the punch. Wouldn't be surprised to see a late October or early November release.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #14
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes, yes, the PS4 is a lot smaller and sleeker looking. The Xbone looks fine. Aside from the largish size (let's be real: it's as big as a PS3. That's not the end of the world.) it's nondescript and professional looking. The design looks A LOT better than the original Xbox and the Xbox 360 and the PS3 and we still bought those.

Also I don't know what kind of dirt Larry Hryb has on Bill Gates that resulted in him getting appointed as the head cheerleader of the Xbox brand, but it's time he's let go.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Major Nelson is a dickhead.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: