Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #151
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,441
1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

This might be the best team I've seen in the NFC since the '99 Rams. They have everything, VERY good QB play, an elite RB and an elite defense, by far the most balanced team in the NFL right now.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:35 AM   #152
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 3,920
ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20

Like I said, I'll show you wrong on Monday night. I remain perfect, always right about my team, each prediction correct, unbiased and 100% accurate for the past 2 years




Now STFU you football amaetur. Picked Saints to win? They got BLOWN OUT. Just like I said.


Please experts like me are not going to waste my time talking to stupid idiots like you anymore. Your pick didn't just lose, it got blown out.
Its actually my bad I didn't know how stupid you were from the start. Now I know. Not going to engage in any more conversations with a mental midget like you.



Four games is all you have proof for picking YOUR team.


You can't be considered an expert when you only pick ONE game a week as you say.


Take your teams win and shut it. When you can pick more then one team a week to win then people might take you seriously.




And I'll just say what my boy @Peytonshead said on twitter. There ain't no 12th man in the Super Bowl.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #153
zoom17
Relax
 
zoom17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6,979
zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

I hope Peyton manning wins the superbowl this year Seahawks are a young team and can win in the future.
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #154
GP_20
Glove
 
GP_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,259
GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Four games is all you have proof for picking YOUR team.


You can't be considered an expert when you only pick ONE game a week as you say.


Take your teams win and shut it. When you can pick more then one team a week to win then people might take you seriously.




And I'll just say what my boy @Peytonshead said on twitter. There ain't no 12th man in the Super Bowl.

Lol do I really have to show you EVERY game I've predicted? And do you think I would predict anything other than the Seahawks in games when TB and MIN came to Seattle? You think I picked against the Seahawks there lol?
I've started limiting my predictions against the Seahawks tougher opponents this year (Saints & 49ers)

Anyways, not going to go hunting for you EVERY Seahawk game I've predicted. 1st you said I only picked 1, I showed more, now you want even more? Go find them yourself lol. At the very least I've been correct on each of my predictions in the past 2 years, while you have not obviously.


But anyways besides the point, you're an idiot for picking the Saints tonite. There is no other way around that. You weren't even close, maybe if you weren't so stupid you wouldn't make such a retarded prediction. Oh well retards will act like retards so no surprise here.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #155
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 11,441
bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Lol do I really have to show you EVERY game I've predicted? And do you think I would predict anything other than the Seahawks in games when TB and MIN came to Seattle? You think I picked against the Seahawks there lol?
I've started limiting my predictions against the Seahawks tougher opponents this year (Saints & 49ers)

Anyways, not going to go hunting for you EVERY Seahawk game I've predicted. 1st you said I only picked 1, I showed more, now you want even more? Go find them yourself lol. At the very least I've been correct on each of my predictions in the past 2 years, while you have not obviously.


But anyways besides the point, you're an idiot for picking the Saints tonite. There is no other way around that. You weren't even close, maybe if you weren't so stupid you wouldn't make such a retarded prediction. Oh well retards will act like retards so no surprise here.
What's your prediction for Sunday's game?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:34 AM   #156
GP_20
Glove
 
GP_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,259
GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
What's your prediction for Sunday's game?
No prediction as of yet...
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:53 AM   #157
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 4,391
Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

My bad . Just got done cleaning after Monday night pOarty at my maple leaf mini mansion ..

Defense truly dominant. Brees 147 yards???? So funky. Had 0 completions over 15 yards??? I was tripping I ain't even gonna lie. Such a dominating win. Defense off the hook.

And as I typed many times before ...

All this without harvin. Hagagahaga. Wooooo

One catch one return and you see what he will add.

Shit is crazy how good we gonna slap.

Russell Wilson top 3 MVP candidate.

We play down to our competition. Only problem. Obviously we play up.

Last edited by Bless Mathews : 12-03-2013 at 02:59 AM.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:58 AM   #158
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 3,920
ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
What's your prediction for Sunday's game?


Do you honestly think he's going to predict anything?


He'll be gone from this forum until the next seahawks home game. He doesn't have the guts to pick them on the road.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #159
GP_20
Glove
 
GP_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,259
GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
My bad . Just got done cleaning after Monday night pOarty at my maple leaf mini mansion ..

Defense truly dominant. Brees 147 yards???? So funky. Had 0 completions over 15 yards??? I was tripping I ain't even gonna lie. Such a dominating win. Defense off the hook.

And as I typed many times before ...

All this without harvin. Hagagahaga. Wooooo

One catch one return and you see what he will add.

Shit is crazy how good we gonna slap.

Russell Wilson top 3 MVP candidate.

We play down to our competition. Only problem. Obviously we play up.

And luckily in the playoffs, we only gonna see good teams ;)

But I told you bro Saints are no worry for the Seahawks it aint even gonna be close.


Its time to start lookin ahead to the Super Bowl now that we got home field. Might make a NY trip lol
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:24 AM   #160
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 4,391
Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
And luckily in the playoffs, we only gonna see good teams ;)

But I told you bro Saints are no worry for the Seahawks it aint even gonna be close.


Its time to start lookin ahead to the Super Bowl now that we got home field. Might make a NY trip lol
Word.

One game at a time. Next up niners. I got big $ with a lot of these niner lovers round here. Can't wait till we smash them too. Can't stand harbough and kappernick.

Go Kenny easley forearm shucking on them assholes.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #161
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 11,441
bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Do you honestly think he's going to predict anything?


He'll be gone from this forum until the next seahawks home game. He doesn't have the guts to pick them on the road.
Of course I didn't expect him to go out on a limb, just wanted to hear from the source mouth.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #162
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind
 
RoundMoundOfReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,127
RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10051523

Seahawks future GM/HC
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #163
bsyde82
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 364
bsyde82 has decent reputation
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

It's gonna be satisfying when the niners end the seahawks' season in seattle come January.
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:56 PM   #164
zoom17
Relax
 
zoom17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6,979
zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
It's gonna be satisfying when the niners end the seahawks' season in seattle come January.

I hate the seahawks but this isn't happening
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #165
jazz873
College star
 
jazz873's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,846
jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
I hope Peyton manning wins the superbowl this year Seahawks are a young team and can win in the future.
Seattle better win soon. It will be tough to be able to afford all that talent
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy