Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #91
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Another Seattle CB busted for P.E.D. use.
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10029864

Should we be surprised by this??? Wherever Carroll goes he just has to create an advantage for his players.

SMH Cheathawks.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #92
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Should we be surprised by this??? Wherever Carroll goes he just has to create an advantage for his players.

guess you cant read either

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy and program for non-PED substances

so he smoked some reefer during the bye week. smh.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:21 AM   #93
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Strong amounts of butt-hurt and illiteracy detected in this post. He got suspended for recreational drugs, not PEDs.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:23 AM   #94
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seahawks now have the best record in the league. Just like I expected Broncos and Chiefs exposed when they play decent teams.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #95
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Seahawks now have the best record in the league. Just like I expected Broncos and Chiefs exposed when they play decent teams.

I'd like to see Seattle go into New England and win.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #96
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

Quote:
I'd like to see Seattle go into New England and win.
I'd like to see New England go into Carolina and win.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #97
Wade3
I hit open layups

Wade3 has decent reputation

My pick for the SB before the season started. Still holding out hope for my Panthers to maybe pull off an upset and win the NFC but i'm not confident in our chances going into Seattle and winning.
Wade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #98
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'd like to see New England go into Carolina and win.

Week 1 and Week 11 in primetime (with a bad call to end the game) are two very different circumstances. Then again I didn't expect you to understand that. Most bandwagoners don't.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #99
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sooo

I take it Brandon Browner has been suspended for a year for blazin?? I wonder how many he failed.

Another one down for the Legion of Boom

Last edited by ROCSteady : 11-25-2013 at 08:48 PM.
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #100
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Big loss. Browner out. Against most explosive passing team in NFL. Eek.

I i aint gonna lie, I'm worried. Gotta run the ball good and keep it out of brees' hands.

Gonna be a good game. I see a tip pick six for Sherman.

We need to win turnover battle and we'll be good.
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #101
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Sooo

I take it Brandon Browner has been suspended for a year for blazin?? I wonder how many he failed.

Another one down for the Legion of Boom
Browner wasn't even playing THAT well. Someone will step up.

Last edited by RoundMoundOfReb : 11-25-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #102
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

Quote:
Week 1 and Week 11 in primetime (with a bad call to end the game) are two very different circumstances. Then again I didn't expect you to understand that. Most bandwagoners don't.
10am on the road >>> Prime time. In terms of difficulty. Go look it up.

Plus, I'm not even saying that the Patriots performance vs the Panthers was bad just laughing at your notion that we can't beat a Pats level team on the road.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #103
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Browner wasn't even playing THAT well. Someone will step up.

Bullshit. He's suspended for an entire year for substances. It's been reported

edit: I see u altered that really fast. Glad u saw the fact.

Last edited by ROCSteady : 11-25-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:13 PM   #104
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Bullshit. He's suspended for an entire year for substances. It's been reported
Yeah I just saw. NON-PED. He was injured anyways. Oh well.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #105
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

Oh well?

Is that your honest assessment? Your second best CB is out for a year. Sure you can fix that in the offseason but someone 'stepping' up this season will be necessary because teams will be picking on the replacement.

I heard Antoine Winfield may workout for them. That may be an option even though he isn't in football shape and thought he was retired.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: