Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #106
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Championship Flight

For the record, I believe the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl either way but our guesses don't mean shit at this point.

Good thing your record gives you a cushion for homefield because your CBs will be getting picked on the next month for sure
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #107
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Oh well?

Is that your honest assessment? Your second best CB is out for a year. Sure you can fix that in the offseason but someone 'stepping' up this season will be necessary because teams will be picking on the replacement.

I heard Antoine Winfield may workout for them. That may be an option even though he isn't in football shape and thought he was retired.
I have full faith in Thurmond for the playoffs. He's arguablly been just as good as browner this season. Next 4 weeks are gonna be tough though.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #108
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Browner loss due to suspension doesnt hurt that much. He was likely not going to be resigned anyway. he has been in and out of the lineup all year long. Thurmond has been stepping in nicely and they also have been putting 3rd stringer CBs Jeremy Lane and Byron Maxwell in/out. Theyre more than ready to step in and take the role.

Thurmond suspension does hurt but its for 4 games which is kinda bullshit for just weed, especially when its legal in Washington. Weed and PEDs have the same penalty which i think is bullshit as well.

Thurmond will be back for the final game vs Rams and playoffs. So if they lock up HFA next monday night vs Taints, they will be alright for the playoffs.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #109
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well you obviously know your team better than I.

If you gotta see Brees in the NFC championship game, you better believe he will have a plan to go after whatever side of the field Sherman isn't on.

You should hope the Panthers or somebody can upset them. The Saints are the only team I see in the NFC who can beat the Seahawks
Old 11-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #110
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Browner loss due to suspension doesnt hurt that much. He was likely not going to be resigned anyway. he has been in and out of the lineup all year long. Thurmond has been stepping in nicely and they also have been putting 3rd stringer CBs Jeremy Lane and Byron Maxwell in/out. Theyre more than ready to step in and take the role.

Thurmond suspension does hurt but its for 4 games which is kinda bullshit for just weed, especially when its legal in Washington. Weed and PEDs have the same penalty which i think is bullshit as well.

Thurmond will be back for the final game vs Rams and playoffs. So if they lock up HFA next monday night vs Taints, they will be alright for the playoffs.

I guess I just am uninformed or something. I always thought Browner was a big part of the defense.

At least you get the nickel corner back for the playoffs
Old 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #111
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
I guess I just am uninformed or something. I always thought Browner was a big part of the defense.

At least you get the nickel corner back for the playoffs
he was last year.

this year hes been a let down somewhat. thats life in the NFL. one year you're big. the next you're out of a job
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #112
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has no real reputation yet.

The Seattle Drughawks representing the NFC in the Super Bowl? Who would have thought!!
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:28 PM   #113
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
The Seattle Drughawks representing the NFC in the Super Bowl? Who would have thought!!
We get down in the 2-oh!!!!! Evergreen state reppin! We 10-1 and smoking blunts! ! What??!?!?!!!?
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:11 AM   #114
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Big loss. Browner out. Against most explosive passing team in NFL. Eek.

I i aint gonna lie, I'm worried. Gotta run the ball good and keep it out of brees' hands.

Gonna be a good game. I see a tip pick six for Sherman.

We need to win turnover battle and we'll be good.

Don't worry, Seahawks are going to BLOW OUT the Saints. I know the Seahawks, this game will be 14+. Ok 10 if Saints are lucky.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:18 AM   #115
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
I have full faith in Thurmond for the playoffs. He's arguablly been just as good as browner this season. Next 4 weeks are gonna be tough though.

Definitely right, Thurmond may not be as good as Browner overall (I believe Browner is a better playmaker) but its close. Thurmond has greatly improved his game and is a solid starting CB. With Thomas and Chancellor behind, Browner's loss will hurt, but I think we should be ok. Every team deals with some type of injury, I hope this is the worst we get.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #116
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Don't worry, Seahawks are going to BLOW OUT the Saints. I know the Seahawks, this game will be 14+. Ok 10 if Saints are lucky.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Then again, you're wrong most of the time when you talk about your team.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #117
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
You couldn't be more wrong.

Then again, you're wrong most of the time when you talk about your team.

This season and last season I have been correct in EVERY Seahawk W-L prediction. From the regular season to the playoffs. 100%. Perfect. Unquestionable. Those are adjectives to describe me when I talk about my team. Thats what the facts say. Not what your ass says.

People questioned me when I said Seahawks are going to blow out the 49ers, I think you were one of them. Enough said.

I'm not 100% sure they will blow them out, but if I say the Seahawks will win this game, the game is over before it begins. I am perfect. Never wrong about my team.

Last edited by GP_20 : 11-28-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 11-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #118
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This season and last season I have been correct in EVERY Seahawk W-L prediction. From the regular season to the playoffs. 100%. Perfect. Unquestionable. Those are adjectives to describe me when I talk about my team. Thats what the facts say. Not what your ass says.

People questioned me when I said Seahawks are going to blow out the 49ers, I think you were one of them. Enough said.

I'm not 100% sure they will blow them out, but if I say the Seahawks will win this game, the game is over before it begins. I am perfect. Never wrong about my team.
We'd love to believe you, except you never, ever show up here when the Seahawks lose.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #119
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:

If the Saints beat the Seahawks in the playoffs, can u not come back to the board for a full year?

Or possibly kill yourself?
Old 11-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #120
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
We'd love to believe you, except you never, ever show up here when the Seahawks lose.
Predictions are made before the game not after. What does showing up after the game have to do with having a 100% prediction record or anything I've said? I never picked Seattle to beat the Colts. So what was your point again? Are you just weak in the brain like your football team is at football?

Seahawks have only lost once this year. It was just a coincidence you didn't see me post once this year.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: