Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #16
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Suguru101 is a pretty well-respected posterSuguru101 is a pretty well-respected posterSuguru101 is a pretty well-respected posterSuguru101 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ISH Legends and Myths

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
Add SilkktheShocker's m********ing in his sister's sock drawer story

Oh Shiiiit..... is that legit? What the ****?
Suguru101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #17
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
CF was actually a level headed guy until Chris Paul was traded here.

I thought he went insane by Griffin's rookie year.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

The saddest part? That threads from 2011 are on page 2 of the WNBA forum
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #19
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You guys are really pathetic.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #20
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'd take clippersfan86 over tonymontana. he's just an overly passionate fan.

Yeah, he was really optimistic about a lot of aspects of the team. But I knew him way before he joined here (diff. forum) and he's always been a cool guy.

I feel like a lot of the nonsense posters really got to him and they got to me too for a bit. If CF was guilty of anything it was that he loved the team too much.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #21
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Suguru101 is a pretty well-respected posterSuguru101 is a pretty well-respected posterSuguru101 is a pretty well-respected posterSuguru101 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Yeah, he was really optimistic about a lot of aspects of the team. But I knew him way before he joined here (diff. forum) and he's always been a cool guy.

I feel like a lot of the nonsense posters really got to him and they got to me too for a bit. If CF was guilty of anything it was that he loved the team too much.

You're making him sound like a victim. Maybe yeah, he was attacked a lot. But really, the pics he posted were disgusting, he should have known better.. or not reacted so seriously to trolling.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

As far as I was aware (but I didn't keep close tabs on him), CF was always fine as long as he wasn't talking about the Clippers or PFs that rivaled Griffin.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #23
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Wasn't he a ghost hunter or some shit?

I remember that!
Old 08-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #24
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
The saddest part? That threads from 2011 are on page 2 of the WNBA forum
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #25
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I'd take clippersfan86 over tonymontana. he's just an overly passionate fan.
True, Montana's (RG) whole schtick is to downplay Jordan so he can convince everyone that Bron Bron is on the GOAT's level...silly fakkit
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #26
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
You guys are really pathetic.
Very understandable. This forum is suppose to be about intelligent and correct basketball discussions but hey that's just the way life is sometimes.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #27
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suguru101
Oh Shiiiit..... is that legit? What the ****?

i was little off on the details but um....you'll find a lot in here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=289666
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #28
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
i was little off on the details but um....you'll find a lot in here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=289666

Oh alright, thanks!
Old 08-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #29
f0und
Good High School Starter

f0und has an OK reputation so far

just read through entire "ninja operation" thread. man that is some funny *hit!
f0und is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #30
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0und
just read through entire "ninja operation" thread. man that is some funny *hit!

Yeah it was, i can't believe it was actually pulled off.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: