Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2013, 11:10 PM   #391
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

I'd say he comes with a gun.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:09 AM   #392
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

K'sF, Iamgine x2, K'sF
Old 08-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #393
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I'd say he comes with a gun.

and a laser-shooting watch
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #394
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

my turn?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:51 AM   #395
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
my turn?
No.. he asked about a person but never confirmed.. send a pm to me (I'll be around all night) or to RF.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:40 AM   #396
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll take Bond then. If I have to specify I'll have Pierce Brosnan
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:47 AM   #397
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
my turn?
Now you're up

Also, Harry can pick whenever!
Old 08-18-2013, 02:35 AM   #398
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll take...Deacon Frost and Drake from blade
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:05 AM   #399
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

I pm'd raiderfan.
I pick the T-800.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:48 AM   #400
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I pm'd raiderfan.
I pick the T-800.

I'm surprised you haven't picked The Man With No Name.

Anyway, I'm picking General Maximus from Gladiator
Old 08-18-2013, 05:03 AM   #401
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I choose AG.

What other super hero can cause angst and emotional distress other than the ability to ream someone straight up the bunghole?
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:21 AM   #402
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
I'm surprised you haven't picked The Man With No Name.

Anyway, I'm picking General Maximus from Gladiator

Draft ain't over...
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #403
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'll take...Deacon Frost and Drake from blade

ZeN drafted Frost in the 5th round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
lol why hello mr BoogieWoogieMan

BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #404
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

K'sF is back on the clock

And Iamgine needs to make up his pick, Deacon Frost has already been picked.

PHP Code:
1.1- Imagine - pinhead
- Kobes finger - neo
- Zen - Agent Smith
- Harry Callahan - T-1000
- Magic chiongson - Sing
- Anti hero - Albus Dumbledore
- Hateraid - Dat Prime Yoda
- Celtics garlic - Voldemort
--------------------
2.1- CeltsGarlic - Darth Sidious
- Hateraid - Darth Vader
- Anti Hero - John Murdoch
- Magic - Sylar
- Harry - Morpheus
- ZeN - Darth Maul
- Kobes Finger - tx
- Iamgine - willow
-------------------
3.1- Iamgine - Imhotep
- Kobes Finger - Gandalf
- ZeN - Gabriel yu law
- Harry - Magneto
- Magic - Iron Man
- Anti Hero - Obi Wan Kenobi
- Hateraid - Harry Potter
- CeltsGarlic - The Beast Kung Fu Hustle
--------------------------
4.1- CletsGarlic - Glory Buffy
- Hateraid - Black Suited Spidey
- Anti Hero - The Monkey King
- Magic - Clark Kent
- Harry - Eric Draven
- Zen - Illyria
- Kobes Finger - Cyclops
- Iamgine - Syndrome
-----------------------------
5.1- Iamgine - Red Ranger Conner McKnight
- Kobes Finger - Sonny, I Robot
- ZeN - Deacon Frost
- Harry - Angel
- Magic - Mace Windu
- Anti Hero - Stitch
- Hateraid - White Ranger Tommy Oliver
- CeltsG - bellatrix lestrange
---------------------------------------------
6.1- CeltsG - lucious malfoy
- Hateraid - Minerva McGonagall
- Anti Hero - Gold Ranger, Jason
- Magic - Mr. Incredible
- Harry - John Constantine
- ZeN - Gabe Law
- Kobes Finger - Batman TDKR
- Iamgine - Peter Petrelli
--------------------------------
7.1- Iamgine - The Beast, Buffyverse
- Kobes Finger - Jason Voorhies
- ZeN - General Grievous
- Harry - Michael Myers
- Magic - Severus Snape
- Anti Hero - Caleb Danvers  
- Hateraid - The Wolverine
- CeltsG - Ming the Merciless
-------------------------------------
8.1- CeltsG - Predator
- Hateraid - Zhane the Silver Ranger
- Anti Hero - Seraph
- Magic - Flint Marko
- Harry - T-800
- ZeN - Jared Warlord
- KsF - James Bond
- Iamgine - Drake
----------------------------
9.1- Iamgine -
9.2- KsF - Maximus
- ZeN -
9.4- Harry -
9.5- Magic -
9.6- Anti Hero
- Hateraid -
9.8- CeltsG -
--------------------------
10.1- CeltsG -
10.2- Hateraid -
10.3- Anti Hero -
10.4- Magic -
10.5- Harry -
10.6- ZeN-
10.7- KsF -
10.8- Iamgine -

Last edited by Anti Hero : 08-18-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #405
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

I already picked General Maximus from Gladiator. I'm still thinking of a team name
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: