Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #571
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

omg donks seriously?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #572
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol bout what?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #573
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
lol bout what?

i thought we were a team, doe.
thats the only reason i was following your suggestions, so I could win.

fool me once...
Old 08-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #574
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Donks nailed it. I'm glad no one argue for Jason . Syndrome, Dumbledore and Smith are all the obvious correct answer. I don't know why Smith even need to be prepped.

About the tall man...I don't know what he can do but perhaps it should be considered that this version of Magneto is much weaker than in the comics and his feats are limited to what's shown in the movie.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #575
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you think the tall man should beat magneto? that's a bad beat bro, shit happens. im gonna post new matches i think. people/other judges should feel free to disagree and maybe i'll change my mind, but might as well keep this thing going while i have the chance

Yoda vs General grievous TRUMPED w/ Darth Maul
T-800 (prep) vs Bellatrix Lestrange TRUMPED w/ Lucious Malfoy
Maximus vs The Monkey King
Shane Mcknight (Red Ranger) vs Sandman TRUMPED w/ Mace Windu

good matches here

iamgine, i saw x-men but it was a fking looooong time ago. if he can control metal, he shouldn't have any problem with tall man, who's main weapon are crazy tp controlled spiky balls lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #576
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
you think the tall man should beat magneto? that's a bad beat bro, shit happens.
I dont know anything about Tall Man.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:07 PM   #577
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

i was just fooling with you ridonks. You are totally fine. love the effort.

well at least now I will win.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:14 PM   #578
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Magneto was pretty strong in First Class. It's stated in the third X-Men that he's a class-5 Mutant when the one chick is tracking The Phoenix. Even though that's just a reference and not a feat, he did tear the Golden Gate Bridge up and move it around a bit.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #579
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We still need 2 more judges unless we give 'Donks supreme authority.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #580
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
you think the tall man should beat magneto? that's a bad beat bro, shit happens. im gonna post new matches i think. people/other judges should feel free to disagree and maybe i'll change my mind, but might as well keep this thing going while i have the chance

good matches here

iamgine, i saw x-men but it was a fking looooong time ago. if he can control metal, he shouldn't have any problem with tall man, who's main weapon are crazy tp controlled spiky balls lol

T-800 shoots em both in the head. The end.

2-0
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #581
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
T-800 shoots em both in the head. The end.

2-0

dude, why are you doing this to me?
Old 08-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #582
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Yoda
T-800
?
Sandman & Mace.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #583
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Yoda
T-800
?
Sandman & Mace.

monkey king
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #584
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Wow, this could have happened in the SW universe.
What it comes down to here is sabre skills and knowledge of the force. Sabre skills I think Yoda can hold his own against the two. Yoda is the most elusive sabre duelist to ever live. Where it comes down to is knowledge of the force. This is where Yoda is miles ahead of Grievous and Maul combined. Grievous has no force skills since he is a robot, and Maul is still at Padwan level, Yoda will absolutely destroy these 2 as Dooku did to Obi and Anakin. And you see what Yoda did to Dooku right after. Probably even worse as Maul is the only one who can use the darkside.
I say Yoda takes out Grievous first via either force blast or immediate sabre attack. Grievous may have mastered sabre fighting but he is still technical. Yoda slams him easy leaving a one on one with Maul. Maul has no chance

Yoda FTW
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #585
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

yoda takes em shake em and wins.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: