Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #586
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

TSK has been pm'd. RaiderFan still mia.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #587
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
We still need 2 more judges unless we give 'Donks supreme authority.
I am still interested.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #588
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how bout zen's other account BWG?
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #589
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

arrrrrr
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #590
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what do you need me to do?
Old 08-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #591
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I am still interested.
We're already arguing for the second round.. we'd still need 1 more.. this thing looks pretty dead to me. However, if you could give your W's and L's for rounds 1 and 2 that'd be pretty gnarly of you.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #592
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
how bout zen's other account BWG?
I suicides that part of my mind.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #593
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
We're already arguing for the second round.. we'd still need 1 more.. this thing looks pretty dead to me. However, if you could give your W's and L's for rounds 1 and 2 that'd be pretty gnarly of you.
On it. Could someone link me the matchups?
Old 08-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #594
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
On it. Could someone link me the matchups?
Here ya go dawg:

Yoda vs General grievous TRUMPED w/ Darth Maul
T-800 (prep) vs Bellatrix Lestrange TRUMPED w/ Lucious Malfoy
Maximus vs The Monkey King
Shane Mcknight (Red Ranger) vs Sandman TRUMPED w/ Mace Windu
Old 08-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #595
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Here ya go dawg:

Are you allowed to vote on your own match-up?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #596
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Here ya go dawg:

Some of these are weird as shit

Yoda vs General Grievous w/ Darth Maul. Interesting matchup. Although Yoda would beat either of these guys head on, I give GG and Darth Maul the advantage. Winner General Grievous w/ Darh Maul

Terminator vs Harry Potter duo. Another incredibly interesting matchup. This one is tough. Since the terminator gets to prep, I believe he would be able to do something or threaten something against Lucius's family. He has shown to be a coward in the past and if somebody is going to be able to take advantage of that, it is the terminator. Without the terminator being prepped for the battle, I would have chosen the harry potter duo, but with the prep I believe the terminator will be able to make it a one on one match in which case he can out duel Bellatrix's magic. Winner T-800.

Maximus vs the Monkey King. Battle of complete different styles and time periods. Have to give the edge to the Monkey King, I feel like Maximus would have a difficult time keeping up with his speed and attacks. Winner Monkey King

Red Ranger vs. Sandman with Mace Windu. I won't say a whole lot about this one. There really isn't anything the Red Ranger can do except for hope for a quick defeat. Winner Sandman with Mace Windu
Old 08-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #597
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

My decisions are essentially final, but I will listen to arguments from GMs that I may not have considered.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #598
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Are you allowed to vote on your own match-up?
No im not allowed and that wasnt a vote..lol.. its a bad copy and paste.. if ya look at how RidonKs posted it, it had the whole top line bolded. I just butchered it.

Last edited by ZeN : 08-28-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #599
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
My decisions are essentially final, but I will listen to arguments from GMs that I may not have considered.
Stealth mode and shit yo. Grievous aint gettin' tired since he's a droid, a total robotic ninja yo. Maul's stamina is dope times deux due to his badass training. Yoda be all I gotta maintain to the code of the jedi and the sith be all dark is good yo. Kaleesh Warrior for the win. 6 sabers vs. one peace keeping 'murder in my heart, there is none' short ass motherphukka. Oh and the general gon' be sucking in his stomach so shortie dont try no intestine pullin' funny bidniz.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #600
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yoda would stomp both, if Dooku is a lesser version of Yoda and he held off Anakin and Obi who were better versions of Grievous and Maul, then this should be a trump buster for Yoda. Location also gives no one an advantage.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: