Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2013, 04:52 PM   #646
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2nd movie and television character draft thread

hp trump it is then

care to argue for your master zen?
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #647
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
T-800 should definitely take an L. Age isn't the factor.

If that's the way the tide is moving, i'll accept it. I still don't see how they manage to stop the Terminator though, Avarda Kadarva(sp?) wouldn't work.

HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:51 PM   #648
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
hp trump it is then

care to argue for your master zen?
Time lord. Which prepped is much too fast for the duo. Akin to Zoom in DC. At peak wont be hurt by physical hits that may occur. Blades blade included. None has time lord power and fairly depowered in comparison to the master. The drums beat constantly in the nefarious ears which will make him malicious and decisive in his evil machinations from the start. He's straight up nutzo has no qualms with killing. Plus he has Time Lord tech that can most easily kill a vampiric humanoid in Blade and can penetrate the hard shell that is Hellboy.

They really can't touch him or have any power that will harm him at his peak.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #649
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the killing curse wouldn't work nor would any telepathy but there are loads of binding/immobilizing spells in the hp arsenal, and the speed with which they can teleport is pretty impressive

Quote:
The drums beat constantly in the nefarious ears which will make him malicious and decisive in his evil machinations from the start.
lol nice

you're gonna have to show me some proof of his peak and his timelord tech or w/e, frankly i'm a little skeptical about him being at the level of zoom

like what specific feats has he pulled off?
Old 08-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #650
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
tentatively yea, my vote counts more cuz i count the votes

but if hateraid or antihero or somebody wants to offer their opinion, we'll go with what they have to say
Wizards stomp
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #651
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Time lord. Which prepped is much too fast for the duo. Akin to Zoom in DC. At peak wont be hurt by physical hits that may occur. Blades blade included. None has time lord power and fairly depowered in comparison to the master. The drums beat constantly in the nefarious ears which will make him malicious and decisive in his evil machinations from the start. He's straight up nutzo has no qualms with killing. Plus he has Time Lord tech that can most easily kill a vampiric humanoid in Blade and can penetrate the hard shell that is Hellboy.

They really can't touch him or have any power that will harm him at his peak.

He teleports by using dimensions, From what I understood from a Buffy fanatic is that he doesn't use it as a primary weapon as because it has something to do with waiting for portals. It's not even at the level or ability of Nightcrawler.
Furthermore he is a poor man's Hellboy. Same exterior, but Hellboy is much stronger and has the right hand of doom. A weapon designed to take out demon's built directly from hell itself. He is much faster as The Beast is quoted to be severely slow. Combined with the speed of Blade, the duo can compensate in ares where the other lacks. Hellboy's and Blade's endurance match The Beast so when it comes down to it, it it's all about who has more weapons, Beast has 0. Between Hellboy and Blade they have an extensive arsenal, including the X-factor, Demon eradicator Right Hand of Doom
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #652
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
He teleports by using dimensions, From what I understood from a Buffy fanatic is that he doesn't use it as a primary weapon as because it has something to do with waiting for portals. It's not even at the level or ability of Nightcrawler.
Furthermore he is a poor man's Hellboy. Same exterior, but Hellboy is much stronger and has the right hand of doom. A weapon designed to take out demon's built directly from hell itself. He is much faster as The Beast is quoted to be severely slow. Combined with the speed of Blade, the duo can compensate in ares where the other lacks. Hellboy's and Blade's endurance match The Beast so when it comes down to it, it it's all about who has more weapons, Beast has 0. Between Hellboy and Blade they have an extensive arsenal, including the X-factor, Demon eradicator Right Hand of Doom
Not in the last season of The Master. Which is the peak version I drafted. Not even close to what you're stating.

He gained the ability to actually time jump. Not porting but actually moving through time. As if it were a road much to how zoom does.

Last edited by ZeN : 08-30-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #653
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Even anti would have to admit that during his last season on who the Master was more powerful than ever before. His powerset changed and he was made nearly OP. Having took over the world and no one could touch him because he was literally one step ahead of everyone. A true lord of time.

And anti blade and Hellboy are pessimist...so without prep hope would not prevail and without prep none.would have a gun lol
Old 08-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #654
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

I haven't seen seasons 6 & 7 of Buffy so please try not to spoil them for me.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #655
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I haven't seen seasons 6 & 7 of Buffy so please try not to spoil them for me.
Sucks for you cause one of my picks is a big time Buffy spoiler. Not that I'd want to blatantly spoil anything since I abhor spoilers. This seems like a bad game to participate in if you have many shows that could be spoiled for you.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #656
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Sucks for you cause one of my picks is a big time Buffy spoiler. Not that I'd want to blatantly spoil anything since I abhor spoilers. This seems like a bad game to participate in if you have many shows that could be spoiled for you.

Just the last two seasons of Buffy. I've only read HP 1-6, but I don't plan on ever finishing that series, so spoil away.

If you'd just white text any spoilers, or put *SPOILERS* in front of it I would appreciate that.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #657
RidonKs
NBA Legend

lol i definitely thought this was the master from buffy, who i know nothing about. not that i know anything about the master from dr who either

this is a tough trump zen, i need more meat on what exactly this guy can do. post some videos or something, shouldn't be hard to find, its a pretty popular show. like can he just snap his fingers and stop time, can pinpoint a timejump to like the second so in the middle of a fight he can hop back five seconds, etc

what about durability? blade & hellboy are no chumps and i have a hunch they'd work well together
Old 08-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #658
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol i definitely thought this was the master from buffy, who i know nothing about. not that i know anything about the master from dr who either

this is a tough trump zen, i need more meat on what exactly this guy can do. post some videos or something, shouldn't be hard to find, its a pretty popular show. like can he just snap his fingers and stop time, can pinpoint a timejump to like the second so in the middle of a fight he can hop back five seconds, etc

what about durability? blade & hellboy are no chumps and i have a hunch they'd work well together
He's really good at disguising himself.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #659
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
He's really good at disguising himself.
Yes.. please tell us how The Master is a chump but for some odd reason you decided to draft Dr Who who sooo similar. Yeah no fighting value there lol
Old 08-31-2013, 03:56 AM   #660
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Yes.. please tell us how The Master is a chump but for some odd reason you decided to draft Dr Who who sooo similar. Yeah no fighting value there lol

I only did it just in case we go teams against each other. I honestly haven't seen any of either of their feats from the tv show.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: